House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
munimula

Site Boycott

I am leaving this site now, the Google ads within the threads are a joke and the last straw.

The first thing to be destoyed by the new owners was the free-for-all blog that allowed people to try out their journalism skills on the front of the site.

Now the ever increasing advertising of things like 'Estonian Property' has killed the feel of the site.

Post here (while you can) to show support, perhaps I'll return if things are returned to sensibility.

My last post.

Cheers!

PS the webmaster/whoever could have addressed the issue rather than just delete the other threads, that shows a lack of respect to the users of this site

Edited by munimula

Anyone tried ad blockers? I use Norton and do not see any ads or flashing items--nothing. The only slight annoyance is the usual 2nd post with a blank message and Google where the moniker goes.

Not a big deal?

Am I annoying anyone yet?

Can I interest you in a two bed BTL opportunity in Croatia? Or maybe North Korea... North Korea is going to be the place of the next boom in housing (if the US had its way).

Or maybe I can interest you in lots of other non-related advertising that you don't want to look at?

Or maybe you should all just go to Consa's ********** site?

I am leaving this site now, the Google ads within the threads are a joke and the last straw.

The first thing to be destoyed by the new owners was the free-for-all blog that allowed people to try out their journalism skills on the front of the site.

Now the ever increasing advertising of things like 'Estonian Property' has killed the feel of the site.

Post here (while you can) to show support, perhaps I'll return if things are returned to sensibility.

My last post.

Cheers!

PS the webmaster/whoever could have addressed the issue rather than just delete the other threads, that shows a lack of respect to the users of this site

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=31684

Poll running, it was moved to a part of the forum not many read! Go there now before this thread joins them!

Am I annoying anyone yet?

Can I interest you in a two bed BTL opportunity in Croatia? Or maybe North Korea... North Korea is going to be the place of the next boom in housing (if the US had its way).

Or maybe I can interest you in lots of other non-related advertising that you don't want to look at?

Or maybe you should all just go to Consa's ********** site?

:lol:

Guest X-QUORK

Maybe we should consider a mass boycot of the site for a few days? I guess the owners might reconsider bombarding us with poorly considered advertising if the target audience just f**k off for a while.

Maybe we should consider a mass boycot of the site for a few days? I guess the owners might reconsider bombarding us with poorly considered advertising if the target audience just f**k off for a while.

I,m leaving

The site is awful now, how often have you seen new owners trash their purchase.

Anyone tried ad blockers? I use Norton and do not see any ads or flashing items--nothing. The only slight annoyance is the usual 2nd post with a blank message and Google where the moniker goes.

Not a big deal?

Have just turned mine on.

Thats better!!

Thanks RB, I didn't know it was there.

Edited by libitina