House Price Crash Forum
Catch22

I'm Throwing The Towel In, I Cannot Take Any More

Ads to the right of me, Ads above the threads, Ads below the thread, AND NOW ADS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THREADS FFS.

There is that much going on with all this flash advertising, that when i try and type posts my cursor disappears.

A Great Site, Decent Mods, and a Loyal Bunch of Active Posters [whatever their view of the market] ALL TOTALLY RUINED IMHO by this site going commercial.

The new owners are welcome to it, they are taking the p@ss with all these adverts, and NOBODY takes the p@ss with me.

If the thread is removed, I'll just post it over at Global, Consa has his faults but nobodies perfect ....not even me :rolleyes:

Bye Bye Playmates. :(

I don't see any--must be my pop-up blocker? I am no computer expert (the trouble and strife is) but all I see is a totally blank Google post.

It's just a couple of silly little Google ads contained in a post - but I agree with Catch22 that they are a complete pain, an infuriating intrusion.

Ads to the right of me, Ads above the threads, Ads below the thread, AND NOW ADS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THREADS FFS.

There is that much going on with all this flash advertising, that when i try and type posts my cursor disappears.

A Great Site, Decent Mods, and a Loyal Bunch of Active Posters [whatever their view of the market] ALL TOTALLY RUINED IMHO by this site going commercial.

The new owners are welcome to it, they are taking the p@ss with all these adverts, and NOBODY takes the p@ss with me.

If the thread is removed, I'll just post it over at Global, Consa has his faults but nobodies perfect ....not even me :rolleyes:

Bye Bye Playmates. :(

Totally agree. The new owners are f*cking up this site. The free for all blog was the first thing to be ruined, next the ads to the side and bottom of forum threads, now f*cking ads in the forum threads, and ads for things like 'Estonian Property'

I'm very close to the point of walking away from this site for good.

Site is probably owned by Property VI's and this is the plan.

Download firefox and RIP and you can remove any garbage you like.

Could be an evil plan to split us up by property VIs.

This plave is loosing the rebelion feel to it.

Better get over to global before someone snatches my ID.

Its the same look and feel as this place, minus mr google.

A few have already stept over to the rebelion and left this darkside. :ph34r:

Must add --- to late for property VIs. Wheels are in motion, crash is on its way.

This site has generated enough self propelling defence against spin and VI its to late to

stop.. especialy I can now back up my view with stories on mainstream media.!

Edited by coolaftershave

Could be an evil plan to split us up by property VIs.

This plave is loosing the rebelion feel to it.

Better get over to global before someone snatches my ID.

Its the same look and feel as this place, minus mr google.

A few have already stept over to the rebelion and left this darkside. :ph34r:

What is 'global'?