House Price Crash Forum

Eas And Others Secretly Thinking House "market" About To Crash

HOLA441

It really does looks as if it is all unravelling.

EA contact I know in West London - [in admin side of big EA Co:] - has told me that many EAs now secretly believe that we are about to have a property crash!!! That's what she said!!

SO – ALL YOU FIRST TIME HOPEFUL BUYERS OUT THERE:

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU GET A 60% DISCOUNT!!!!

AS I have said on this site for months and months -- HANG ON IN OUT THERE!!!!! Whatever, whatever, WHATEVER you do, do NOT buy now. After all the total bull***t of the last 7-8+ years – the fact is, many, many hopeful FTB’s have now JUST turned the tables – BY REFUSING TO BUY IN THIS RIGGED MARKET. The boot is on the other foot, the sellers are beginning to feel what you have felt like for years now; scared.

PRICES ARE A JOKE – THE MARKET IS ABOUT TO IMPLODE.

Many, many vendors, EAs, & “developers” etc etc. CANNOT SELL THEIR PROPERTIES.

Suddenly, those smug sellers, speculators, BTL's, mortgage fraudsters etc etc. are smug no more - why? Because all you FTB's out there have realised

(1) "value for money" simply does not and has not been there for years and years now. Your parents and Grannies bought their houses for AFFORDABLE prices according to their income; i.e. 3 to 3.5 times their REAL incomes.

(2) That all you have to do as a collective group of people - i.e. - FTB's - is to stick 2 fingers up to the whole crazy, hyped up pile of horse***t that the housing market has become - and simply say "NO! We will NOT pay that stupid, insane price!".

And by simply doing that, the entire market WILL and is already showing strong signs of eventually stopping DEAD in its tracks.

You can achieve the “impossible”; you CAN stop the whole PR organised, vested interest-led Mass Pyramid-Selling Scam - with all the rigged tv programmes, newspaper articles, media infestations of LIES, sophistry and rip-off scams galore.

Now, whatever you do, do not blink first! That is EXACTLY what they are dying for you to do. Do not let the bulls***ters out there con you into the vastly over-inflated “market” now - with all the "buy now or else" cr*p. JUST WAIT; very very patiently.

And this is the KEY, all you FTB's out there; You HAVE THE POWER: You are the tap from which the water flows out into the market: If you stay out [i.e. off], the flow stops. The water dries up. THIS IS HAPENNING RIGHT NOW – The Vested interests are REALLY SCARED!!!

Let the prices come down 30%; then 40%; and then 50%; and then 60%. And only then, only then, start to consider making offers. Teach them all a really sobering lesson; teach them all the taste of their own medicine; prices can go up 180%, yes..... but they CAN ALSO GO DOWN 60% TOO!!!! Teach them!! Play it really, really cool.

DO NOT BUY for anymore than 50% of quoted prices – just stick to this rule!!! REFUSE to buy otherwise. Bring this pyramid selling scam down!!

Edited by eric pebble

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest Riser

So now Google is a member of HPC? :rolleyes:

Our new Google Adds member is just a Troll as all they do is disrupt the operation of the site, and wind up the users. The new VI owners of HPC are starting to show their hand :ph34r:

HOLA446
HOLA447

Funny the figure of 60% was mentioned. That is precisely the amount FTB flats have dropped in my old residence--San Diego, California. Just reported a 60.3% drop in new houses and condo-conversions that FTBs typically buy. 60.3%! We followed California down in the Great Crash and were about 6 months behind them last time. De Javu folks. :)

HOLA448

The intrusiveness of these adverts will drive people away from this site!

Seems we're not allowed to complain about them either as my thread was whisked off sharpish. :rolleyes:

HOLA449
Guest Riser

Our new Google Adds member is just a Troll as all they do is disrupt the operation of the site, and wind up the users. The new VI owners of HPC are starting to show their hand :ph34r:

What's fubra's agenda with developing these types of sites; are there any sinister motives yet to be revealed?

Fubra's main aim is to please you, the visitor to our site. The way we see it is that if you like our site you will keep coming back as well as spreading the good news to your friends. If you like it a lot you will also visit our other sites and tell your friends about them too.

This is why we don't feel the need to continually put flashing adverts up on the screen when you simply want to use our site specifically for what you have visited it for. We do of course mention our other sites in order to earn some money for all our hard work but we would never expect to earn any money if we didn't offer the best products and web sites, so it's always our goal to keep these high standards up.

You couldn't make it up :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4410

OK, prices are stupidly high - but it is unrealistic to expect 60% falls without significant interest rate rises, probably linked with other factors.

How can you base your predictions on what your contact thinks, who doesn't even work on the sales side, so therefore is removed from sentiment on the ground.

I have no idea where prices will be in 2 years time but I am fortunate/unfortunate (depending how you view it) to work for an EA in Surrey and without huge interest rate rises there is now way prices will fall 60%.

HOLA4411

It has all gone very odd where I live. More and more houses are coming on but at really crazy prices (30-50% higher per square foot than last price achieved!!)

The agents keep saying they are short of stock but yet they all seem to have exactly the same number of properties as before or mayme a few more?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

OK, prices are stupidly high - but it is unrealistic to expect 60% falls without significant interest rate rises, probably linked with other factors.

How can you base your predictions on what your contact thinks, who doesn't even work on the sales side, so therefore is removed from sentiment on the ground.

I have no idea where prices will be in 2 years time but I am fortunate/unfortunate (depending how you view it) to work for an EA in Surrey and without huge interest rate rises there is now way prices will fall 60%.

I don't think it is possible to predict the exact slide, however, this time it really is different but not for the reason oft quoted by VI's the levels of debt are far higher than in the last crash which I think will have a significant impact.

I also feel that Unemployment will have a major impact, I mean would you want to mortgage yourself up to the hilt if you feared for your job?

If prices drop 60% you can bet your wife that those moaning on here now will make up the next wave of 'smug' BTL'ers :D

And my cheque book will be more worn than Colleen McLaughlin's :D:D

I don't think you understand what happens in a HP crash, hardly anyone buys property, in fact they will not even talk about it, it becomes an embarrassing subject not to be mentioned in polite company

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Robrent,

I think that your reply shows a definate lack of comprehension :D .

When property is embarrasing, not talked about and not being bought that is precisely the best time to buy.

And I will

Good point, and it is the best time, however most people will not

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Funny the figure of 60% was mentioned. That is precisely the amount FTB flats have dropped in my old residence--San Diego, California. Just reported a 60.3% drop in new houses and condo-conversions that FTBs typically buy. 60.3%! We followed California down in the Great Crash and were about 6 months behind them last time. De Javu folks. :)

Err, I don't normally correct typos etc, and I get irritated by people who do, but this one made me laugh out loud.

The term is Deja vu (literally= already seen) :rolleyes:

Edited by Casual Observer

HOLA4418

Well, as a general guide I've been of the opinion that house prices will halve - some may decrease by 30% others by 70% but that'll get the market back to neutral. 20% just doesn't do it for me.

BTW, all this stuff about a 'new boom' is a crock of cr*p. EA cousin of mine says that there are loads of properties 'sale agreed' but they're just not completing because of broken chains and buyers not being lent the cash. FTBs are an extinct species too.

HOLA4419

Well, as a general guide I've been of the opinion that house prices will halve - some may decrease by 30% others by 70% but that'll get the market back to neutral. 20% just doesn't do it for me.

BTW, all this stuff about a 'new boom' is a crock of cr*p. EA cousin of mine says that there are loads of properties 'sale agreed' but they're just not completing because of broken chains and buyers not being lent the cash. FTBs are an extinct species too.

Funny you should say that i have noticed loads of under offer signs, some have been up for 3 months :o

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I have a couple of issues with the potted dreams of a mega-crash (60%, 50% 40%).

Surely if such a crash did ensue:

a ) those who have already made vast amounts from property will snap up the cheaper property?

b ) such a situation would mean economic meltdown and I seriously doubt if FTBs would be unaffected or in a position to take advantage of such a doom-laden market. It would be those of 'means' (city types, rich parents etc...the poor are never in an advantageous position...its waht makes them poor!)

c ) in such a market a lot of people would hold onto their homes and the 'quality' property would be incredibly scarce. It would be very difficult to buy decent property in a decent area as there would be so little.

HOLA4422
Guest grumpy-old-man

Err, I don't normally correct typos etc, and I get irritated by people who do, but this one made me laugh out loud.

The term is Deja vu (literally= already seen) :rolleyes:

actually, De Javu is the french & correct way of spelling it ;) from it's Latin origin, the english translation is Deja vu :P

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Hmmmm...........I think it is a bit more complicated than that :huh:

HOLA4425