House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
music man

Wood For The Trees

As an avid resident of this site I regard the views and also note the validity of the anti-bear. And this means I have enjoyed a lack of heart felt comment recently.

My main bag in this picture is the orchestrators and their influence because this is the true determinant. Although it is very hard to pin-point, the guy's here constantly show us we're in debt and that's the trap.

I wanted to see how far the trap went and J.C. it's gone a long way. This to me is the perfect time for the money to tighten and the posts here suggest from the BBC and all kinds of media the strings are tightening. And so 'they' have got as many fish in the debt net as they can guarentee, This net of people will regret their decisions to buy very soon.

J.C. even the BBC megainfluence machine this eve stated it, and gave valid excuses for the economy. (A valid excuse is as you all know a complete paradox and that's what is being coverered up).

Fat Boy Slim is another oxymoron that you may like but a valid excuse for the economy is a little extreme.

The Global economy is not an excuse for our over valued houses. In fact one may assume on the basis of debt our overvalued houses are in fact the reason for global troubles. Ask America.

G.B. - you're a puppet and your Bro's connecctions must make you feel great and magnificant and rich. But at the expense of liberty and financial freedom.

Now we're in debt and know it (after all that was your first campaign wasn't it - to inform the debt crisis you created 6 months ago) as well as 'GLOBAL' issues. (like our wealth wasn't a 'GLOBAL' issue in the firstplace). Please exchange the word isssue for financial imbalance for pleasure.

In summarry it seems to me that I knew all this before it happened. Crazy huh!!

But the info is out there. For me the HPC forum is a reality in the world of the mad. Remember 'in the world of the insane the mad are normal'. And once you've remembered that carry it with you.

And I ask myself why so many posts have been valid. Well Jason for one simple backs them up. He is the man who really got me into the analysis side. Dr Bubb you go beyond me but I still pretend I know what your talking about. Money masters on Googlevideo will sort you out for the common denominators.

RB your posts are constant and powerful as a reminder to not give up hope. And they are I'm sure a joy to not only myself but many others.

Liverpool taking the cup from the Hammers was a gutter and TB I hope you had a good eve after the triumphant day for the Livers.

So I can happily waffle because there is no Troll around and no one to argue about a HPC here any more. It's gonna happen.

THANKS ALL - OLD AND NEW

I cannot believe I am the informed man I am now and hoe I'll pay £100K less (at least) to the banks in the next few years.

AHhhhhhhhhhhhh Joy.

How you all feel out there?

Edited by music man

Liverpool taking the cup from the Hammers was a gutter and TB I hope you had a good eve after the triumphant day for the Livers.

Cheers m8!!! I poured a pint over my head when Stevie G scored in the 90th minute! It was 'bully' all over again.

I thought it was NOT going to be our day. An OGGY, a bad goalkeeping error and a CROSS! Another remarkable show of resilience for the reds. Their spirit is one that should be emulated everywhere. You should however be proud that you were part of such a fantanstic final. I believe its out of DVD in July.

After Alaves in the UEFA Cup (5-4), AC-Millan in Champions League (3-3 FT) and FA Cup (3-3 FT). I think the smarter investor should look at the production company for Liverpools DVD's! They must be making a MINT!

I believe in Football more than GOD! It is the one true faith I have. I am just glad I wasn't born an Evertonian :)

TB

*PS Hope the defeat did not ruin a marvellous day! From all accounts, I hear the Hammers were great supporters and very gracious in defeat. Good to see nowadays.

As an avid resident of this site I regard the views and also note the validity of the anti-bear. And this means I have enjoyed a lack of heart felt comment recently.

My main bag in this picture is the orchestrators and their influence because this is the true determinant. Although it is very hard to pin-point, the guy's here constantly show us we're in debt and that's the trap.

I wanted to see how far the trap went and J.C. it's gone a long way. This to me is the perfect time for the money to tighten and the posts here suggest from the BBC and all kinds of media the strings are tightening. And so 'they' have got as many fish in the debt net as they can guarentee, This net of people will regret their decisions to buy very soon.

J.C. even the BBC megainfluence machine this eve stated it, and gave valid excuses for the economy. (A valid excuse is as you all know a complete paradox and that's what is being coverered up).

Fat Boy Slim is another oxymoron that you may like but a valid excuse for the economy is a little extreme.

The Global economy is not an excuse for our over valued houses. In fact one may assume on the basis of debt our overvalued houses are in fact the reason for global troubles. Ask America.

G.B. - you're a puppet and your Bro's connecctions must make you feel great and magnificant and rich. But at the expense of liberty and financial freedom.

Now we're in debt and know it (after all that was your first campaign wasn't it - to inform the debt crisis you created 6 months ago) as well as 'GLOBAL' issues. (like our wealth wasn't a 'GLOBAL' issue in the firstplace). Please exchange the word isssue for financial imbalance for pleasure.

In summarry it seems to me that I knew all this before it happened. Crazy huh!!

But the info is out there. For me the HPC forum is a reality in the world of the mad. Remember 'in the world of the insane the mad are normal'. And once you've remembered that carry it with you.

And I ask myself why so many posts have been valid. Well Jason for one simple backs them up. He is the man who really got me into the analysis side. Dr Bubb you go beyond me but I still pretend I know what your talking about. Money masters on Googlevideo will sort you out for the common denominators.

RB your posts are constant and powerful as a reminder to not give up hope. And they are I'm sure a joy to not only myself but many others.

So I can happily waffle because there is no Troll around and no one to argue about a HPC here any more. It's gonna happen.

THANKS ALL - OLD AND NEW

I cannot believe I am the informed man I am now and hoe I'll pay £100K less (at least) to the banks in the next few years.

AHhhhhhhhhhhhh Joy.

How you all feel out there?

Feeling alright this morning? Remember your tablets? You need them, doctor says so........

Feeling alright this morning? Remember your tablets? You need them, doctor says so........

Could you lend him some of yours ?

How am I feeling relived, I thought you guys were right, I hoped I was right and now I just hope it's quick and painless for everyone.

How am I feeling relived, I thought you guys were right, I hoped I was right and now I just hope it's quick and painless for everyone.

Ditto.

Its happening.

I expected it to happen sooner.

But I did not expect it to happen so fast.

This is going to be a bloodbath. :o:o:ph34r::ph34r:

Could you lend him some of yours ?

Ditto.

Its happening.

I expected it to happen sooner.

But I did not expect it to happen so fast.

This is going to be a bloodbath. :o:o:ph34r::ph34r:

Not more calling the market?

Please, you two take your tablets too!

Would that be the Blue pill or the Red sir. :lol:

I believed Gold would come down in price as soon as Sky T.V. promoted it's rise, it's how the media work and to my amazement on that one thought I was right. And since Fox kept promoting Enron till the death I have a healthy distrust for most of what I read in the press.

TTRTR I admire you for being on the site but sometimes............

Just watch Moneymasters on google video and get back to me.

ORCHESTRATED to the max debt IMHO pre crash / recession. It's a simple belief.

Oh and I've been talking to a chap who is paying a friends IO mortgage for 3 years (ex council sell off) as the guy cannot afford IO on a cheaply sold ex-council house. Only to then take ownership at the original price.

If some people cannot afford IO on the lowest of the low then things are a little wobbly.

Edited by music man