House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Its time to buy

"boss" Icon

It's a fake spreadsheet to click up if your boss approaches while you look at HPC at work.

It's lucky I'm not the webmaster; the opportunities for mischief would be too tempting. Such as having it change to 'MY BOSS IS A TW*T' in big letters at random.

Edited by tahoma

Nice, but as I do not work in the sales department it ain't much help :huh:

but thanks for the thought :D

Keep an eye out in the "About housepricecrash.co.uk" forum

HPC have been very helpful and I have asked other members if they have a better mock spreadsheet to forward to one of the moderators.

If you have one or have the time to knock up a mock spreadsheet hpc will be happy to use that instead of the current sales example.

Use that button more than a couple of times & your Boss will soon notice how unproductive you are. Working on the same pie graph with such little substance for so many days........you're outa here -------------->

I'm sure most of you have work pages open alongside internet pages, just flick over to them as usual.

Ahhh, this thread reminds me of when I was a wage slave.....

:rolleyes:

Guest The_Oldie

Use that button more than a couple of times & your Boss will soon notice how unproductive you are. Working on the same pie graph with such little substance for so many days........you're outa here -------------->

I'm sure most of you have work pages open alongside internet pages, just flick over to them as usual.

Ahhh, this thread reminds me of when I was a wage slave.....

It's probably most useful for employees of EAs, Mortgage Lenders and the BTL brigade who troll frequent this site......

Oooops, I forgot, they post with the boss's blessing :lol:.

His Bank Manager told me:

"TTRTR is one of our favorite customers. He borrows loads of dosh, and pays his interest on time. Rents come in one day, and go straight into our accounts. We debit him for interest the next day. When there is a shortfall, he coughs up the difference from his savings account.

He is a great filter between the headaches of dealing with real tenants, and our bank lending team, that prefers a nice customer like TTRTR to having to deal with difficult Aussie renters.

interest rates are going up soon, and so far, it looks like he will eb able to pay us, without need to sell. Our only worry is that if rates rise to far, he will need to sellout his little portfolio. Then, we would lose this nice easy business.

The funny thing is: He seems to think he is clever. We could use moire customers like that."

You're sensitive this morning.......must be the stress of it all.