House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
othello

The Bulls On This Site Seem To Be Resorting More And More To Insults

I've noticed an increasing number of insults being thrown at this site by some of the bulls. I can only conclude that they're feeling under pressure and resorting to playground tactics in an attempt to 'win' the argument.

I can't think of any insulting bulls.

Some bears on the other hand :huh:

I've seen many posts where some bears have been embarrassed by the insults and swearwords of other bears.

I can't think of any insulting bulls.

Some bears on the other hand :huh:

I've seen many posts where some bears have been embarrassed by the insults and swearwords of other bears.

Insults doesn't necessarily = swearing.

There are a number of bulls who are becoming increasingly trollish.

You know who you are.

Edited by geneer

I regret to say that there has been a few tantrums from bears as well.

The market may be on the turn so we have a fine balance between nervous bulls and nervous bears (and both for different reasons).

I regret to say that there has been a few tantrums from bears as well.

The market may be on the turn so we have a fine balance between nervous bulls and nervous bears (and both for different reasons).

Yeah, but the bears have been more reactive, responding to the numerous wind up, in-yer-face-loser, pile of reeking tosh we get from a minority of regular trollish bulls.

They know who they are, and they love that they're getting a mention, even just by inference.

Edited by geneer

I swear far too much... I'm sorry. :unsure:

I'm fine when Im talking houses but when its the Flash Gordon whose mentioned I get Tourettes!!! :angry:

I am sorry if I offend anyone - I'm just very passionate at times and say f*ck too much!!!! :wub:

I will put [/RANT] warnings on my 'close-to-the-bones' posts in future.

I do try NOT to get personal with anyone on here though. I think that is what the main post is about.

TB

I swear far too much... I'm sorry. :unsure:

I'm fine when Im talking houses but when its the Flash Gordon whose mentioned I get Tourettes!!! :angry:

I am sorry if I offend anyone - I'm just very passionate at times and say f*ck too much!!!! :wub:

I will put [/RANT] warnings on my 'close-to-the-bones' posts in future.

I do try NOT to get personal with anyone on here though. I think that is what the main post is about.

TB

I've got no problem with swear words. Most of the time even insults aren't a problem. Muppet seems to be a word bears use to describe LL's and anyone that is concidering buying and is asking for opinions.

F**king muppet is taking it a bit far and is far too personal.

I don't ever recall a bull insulting a bear first. It's always the other way round, unless someone prove otherwise.

I don't ever recall a bull insulting a bear first. It's always the other way round, unless someone prove otherwise.

what a crock of shit. Just go search, you muppet.

Calling someone a 'muppet' is a perfectly sensible response to any asswipe who starts telling you 'you have missed the boat' or 'should have bought 20 years ago' etc etc.

They only come on here to get a good kicking, IMHO. Bunch of wierdo masochists the lot of them. Maybe that's why these muppets became landlords in the first place.

what a crock of shit. Just go search, you muppet.

Calling someone a 'muppet' is a perfectly sensible response to any asswipe who starts telling you 'you have missed the boat' or 'should have bought 20 years ago' etc etc.

They only come on here to get a good kicking, IMHO. Bunch of wierdo masochists the lot of them. Maybe that's why these muppets became landlords in the first place.

Right on cue, an insulting bear turns up.

Othello, are you going to appologise to the bulls now and ask the moderators to remove your thread.....or risk more embarrassment from bears like CrashIsUnderWay :P