House Price Crash Forum
Nickolay

Investment In Bulgaria Property

Hi chaps,

Do you know more information about investment in Bulgaria? I red a lot about that country and now i see that it is a very good place to invest in property or in land. I am interested in the Bansko region, which is the best mountain ski resort there. If anyone has good or bad opinion about it please let me know.

Btw there is a company named Premier Property Bulgaria which offers off plan investment and land opportunities in Sofia and Bansko and I am waiting for more information from them.

Hi chaps,

Do you know more information about investment in Bulgaria? I red a lot about that country and now i see that it is a very good place to invest in property or in land. I am interested in the Bansko region, which is the best mountain ski resort there. If anyone has good or bad opinion about it please let me know.

Btw there is a company named Premier Property Bulgaria which offers off plan investment and land opportunities in Sofia and Bansko and I am waiting for more information from them.

You can get the answers to your questions on http://www.mybulgaria.info/bulgaria-property-forums.html

I think Bankso is a little overhyped.

This idiot posted the same thing on the C4 website. This is a blatant ramp! Please delete Mods!!!

Edited by OzzMosiz

This idiot posted the same thing on the C4 website. This is a blatant ramp! Please delete Mods!!!

Hmm strange that Nickolay has 2 posts to his name but only the one above shows up on a search. Maybe the other post got wiped.

Hmm strange that Nickolay has 2 posts to his name but only the one above shows up on a search. Maybe the other post got wiped.

Nope: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...sult_type=posts

To be honest, I think it would be extremely difficult to get impartial information about Bulgaria. The websites mentioned are plagued with VIs. Personally, the way people talk about Bulgaria, it sounds like a bubble. You may have missed the boat on this one.

Nope: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...sult_type=posts

To be honest, I think it would be extremely difficult to get impartial information about Bulgaria. The websites mentioned are plagued with VIs. Personally, the way people talk about Bulgaria, it sounds like a bubble. You may have missed the boat on this one.

That website i linked to is full of adverts but i find the forums to be impartial and reliable. Punters give their first hand experiences. It is well known that many Bulgarian agents rake off excessive money and some advise to by pass agents altogether. Yes Bulgaria is over hyped but i suspect that prices will keep drifting up for a while longer.

The other post is here http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...69entry353269 But it is just the same as this one !

Ok.

Incidentally the overwhelming view of the guys on the Bulgarian forum i linked to is that yes there are some dodgy agents in Bulgarian as anywhere but the general public are rarely affected by the Mafia and the media portrayal of BG and Mafia is overblown. Most Bulgarians are actually friendlier in general than Brits.

Hi chaps,

Your names not ALEXANDER is it?

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php?nam...wtopic&p=128574

:lol:

Edited by dnd

Yes, I expect I could rent something very cheaply.

If you really want to go native I think there is a lot of untapped potential in negotiating to rent a room with a Bulgarian family. Many of them would well appreciate the money (£1,000 per year say) and would also appreciate learning English. Many Bulgarians are so hard up they are emigrating.

Edited by penbat1