House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cowtipper

Bromsgrove ,worcester

I Live as the title says in Bromsgrove and for the last 15-18 months houses have started to drop and sales have been far and few between.

The Houses that have sold have either have come back onto the market a few weeks or have taken approx 3 months to complete.

That was until last week and there has been an absolute selling frenzy approx 15 houses sold in 1 week and some of these houses had been on the market for 12 moths plus.

I am A full paid up member of the STR club and after rover closed down the estate took a big hit and ground to a halt and I thought I had completely sussed the market around here until last week and I have never seen anything like it any ideas why all of a sudden the selling frenzy?

The Cow

We tried to sell our house 12-15 months ago in Bromsgrove, in 4 months we had about 4 viewings and no offers. Put it back on the market this April for £5K more than last year and it sold in 4 weeks, our buyers sold their house in a week and our neighbours sold a similar house in 2 days!

Agent is saying the market has really picked up this year, well priced good houses are selling quickly. The stuff that is sticking is over priced as a lot of people are trying to be greedy.