House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RichM

House Prices Slide

Guest grumpy-old-man

One-nil up against Paraguay after 3 minutes.

We won't be buying any property for the next 90 minutes I tell you

I hope they give beckham the goal instead of own goal

A bit dull at the moment.

Thechuz, any comment on that goal?

A bit of confusion here in the studio as thechuz spills his latte!

anyway, grime, what do you make of this ref, 2 yellows in 20 minutes.

well, i'm sorry about the communication problems we're having at the HPC booth here in Frankfurt, looks like i'm carrying the commentary.

great work from crouch and beckham so far, plenty of pressure on these south americans.

our first e-mail from steve in northampton, no steve, don't buy that studio flat

gerrard hits row f for the third time. at least he's consistent.

come on england, we need goals!

A bit dull at the moment.

Thechuz, any comment on that goal?

A bit of confusion here in the studio as thechuz spills his latte!

anyway, grime, what do you make of this ref, 2 yellows in 20 minutes.

well, i'm sorry about the communication problems we're having at the HPC booth here in Frankfurt, looks like i'm carrying the commentary.

great work from crouch and beckham so far, plenty of pressure on these south americans.

our first e-mail from steve in northampton, no steve, don't buy that studio flat

gerrard hits row f for the third time. at least he's consistent.

come on england, we need goals!

:lol: you pillock :)

Actually i'm not into football at all really but ive put it on now because it was mentioned on a HPC thread :lol:

Half time: Well it's been a good half for England, the perfect start, good shape, good passing, good defence.

Would be nice to see more chances taken in the second half. Still, exciting stuff from Crouch, and perfect crosses from Beckham. No obvious weaknesses. Lampard hasn't done anything amazing as yet.

Edited by RichM

Guest Bart of Darkness

Self belief. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it, I can do it, I can really move from my head right down to my blue suede shoes. Isn't it? Rubettes, 1973? Marvellous.

'It's a far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Isn't it? Mmmmm. Marvellous.'

:lol: you pillock :)

Actually i'm not into football at all really but ive put it on now because it was mentioned on a HPC thread :lol:

thanks for that thechuz, always good to get your wisdom.

richm'swife feels that we need to keep possession in the second half, especially with the tiredness creeping in - it is over 30 degrees out there.

time for a few e-mails: no gary from surbiton, laminate flooring adds nothing.

louise from glasgow, yes extension can obviously add value. get a few quotes. but bear in mind you've only cut into your equity if prices do slide.

thanks for that thechuz, always good to get your wisdom.

richm'swife feels that we need to keep possession in the second half, especially with the tiredness creeping in - it is over 30 degrees out there.

time for a few e-mails: no gary from surbiton, laminate flooring adds nothing.

louise from glasgow, yes extension can obviously add value. get a few quotes. but bear in mind you've only cut into your equity if prices do slide.

The guy in yellow keeps picking it up!

England playing with only 1 forward. Which is an interesting tactical move.

I dont know jack about football but england seem to be the ones who are under the most presure

Guest grumpy-old-man

I dont know jack about football but england seem to be the ones who are under the most presure

I too am not greatly into football, but follow all the world cup stuff...

owen was never match fit & it showed......

too many mistakes at the back still, good teams will punish us for those......

don't worry though because win, lose or draw the UK fans abroad will ensure we win all the pub fights & spend the most behind the bar, propping up our great culture :(

on a lighter note,

why is it called a "mexican wave" ?

and here is a site dedicated to it with a high tech demo of the actual simulation :lol:

La Ola

Commentator 1 "i dont critisise referees much but this guy is giving it all to paraguay"

Commentator 2 "give him both barrels" - :lol: now that was funny

Edited by theChuz

Another great strike from Lampard!

A well-worked corner...

Commentator 1 "i dont critisise referees much but this guy is giving it all to paraguay"

Commentator 2 "give him both barrells" - :lol: now that was funny

Well it didn't matter in the end as England have beaten Paraguay and the ref to take 3 points from their first match.

Come on Trinidad and Tobago!

Another great strike from Lampard!

A well-worked corner...

Well it didn't matter in the end as England have beaten Paraguay and the ref to take 3 points from their first match.

Come on Trinidad and Tobago!

when do i have to suffer the next enGAland match?

Guest muttley

Thursday, I'll be there bringing you the latest action.

Good night!

What? You mean we haven't won the World Cup??!! :o

England win - Swedes draw. It will be an interesting match against T & T on Thursday. A very poor second half (attacking wise) against Paraguay. However, my prediction is that England are destined to win the world cup - I am so positive that I will stick my house on it - Oh...just realised I don't own a house (I'm a would be ftb). But if I DID have a house, I'd definately put it on England winning the darned thing!