House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the end is a bit nigher

Woman Behind Hedge

not much info on this and no great ending, just bizzarely true - i sat down on a bench near work yesterday and a couple of minutes later heard a voice behind a hedge talking on the phone (obviously to her EA) saying that her house had been on the market for 6 weeks now with no viewings and should she drop the price

(for the bulls out there, the bizzarre bit is that she was sitting on the other side of the hedge without me realising and then speaking to her ea, not that she hadn't had a viewing for 6 weeks which is totally unsurprising)

not much info on this and no great ending, just bizzarely true - i sat down on a bench near work yesterday and a couple of minutes later heard a voice behind a hedge talking on the phone (obviously to her EA) saying that her house had been on the market for 6 weeks now with no viewings and should she drop the price

(for the bulls out there, the bizzarre bit is that she was sitting on the other side of the hedge without me realising and then speaking to her ea, not that she hadn't had a viewing for 6 weeks which is totally unsurprising)

Hedging her bets?

She wasn’t an exhibitionist was she? You didn’t see a puddle emerging from under your bench. Perhaps she was that woman from Little Britain

She wasn’t an exhibitionist was she? You didn’t see a puddle emerging from under your bench. Perhaps she was that woman from Little Britain

Eh, eh ehhhh. "hello, I'm a little busy right now"

Anne from Little Britain

Clangnuts

House near us has finally reduced in price again.! It has been for sale for over a year! and has now had £50k knocked of the asking price.

I still think its overpriced.!!!! :huh: