House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OnlyMe

From Freedom To Fascism

Yeh - I think people are starting to plug in to the information system and find out about the truth of world governance and it can only be a good thing.

Does Alex Jones not have a googlevid on the subject. Hold on I'll see.

O.K. Aaran Russo - Alex jones is a great search for this kinda stuff on google video.

May I say typical loud mouth Yank here. Oops I have, but lets face it us Brits are easily pigein holed as well. He's an revolutionary man who doesn't side with left or right as they both accept the banks and thus if you owe someone your ruled by them.

If we had as much futurology taught in schools as history we have a direction. It's not as silly as it sounds.

Edited by music man

music man

Cheers, looking up Alex Jones now.

Aaron is indisptuably a showman. :lol:

Remember trading places?

Billy Ray: “Oh, see, I made Louis a bet here! Louis bet me that we couldn't both get rich and put y'all in the poorhouse at the same time. He didn't think we could do it. I won.”

Edited by OnlyMe

Guest Charlie The Tramp

In the past they controlled you with Nationalistic propoganda.

Today the global monetarists tell you how rich you are with your assets and then proceed to rip you off by increasing your debt to them. Hence the new cycle of interest rates to come. We made you wealthy now it is time to repay us. Got on to that one many moons ago. :D

Shame we don’t have something hidden in our constitution that say we don’t need to pay taxes as they keep going up and yet the service we get in return is dreadful and we don’t get any say how it is spent since the three main parties are all in each other pockets.

when the state is so corrupt as it is they turn people against each other as a smoke screen since divided people are easy to dispel when they want answers to very simple questions like were did Prescott get all his money from and what did MI6 know about the death of princess Di

Power is within the people if only they wake up.