House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrashIsUnderWay

Ecb Up 0.25%

The BoE need to put IR's up or you poor suckers will see the £Pound drop even more and not aford a summer break in europe.

USD$ will also take a chunk out the £ as everyone is now starting to dump petrodollars

£1.00=1.10 eu annyone :)

SO, dumScumBleeder, you don't think a TEN PERCENT rise in Irish mortgage rates will be of any interest to the Irish then?

Jeez.

When you've finished using that rotting turnip in the space where your brains should be, can I have it? I want to make some 'Estate Agent Soup'.

SO, dumScumBleeder, you don't think a TEN PERCENT rise in Irish mortgage rates will be of any interest to the Irish then?

Jeez.

When you've finished using that rotting turnip in the space where your brains should be, can I have it? I want to make some 'Estate Agent Soup'.

It's only 10% if you have an IO mortgage, which most people in Ireland don't have - they are very new on the market here. 0.25% rise on a conventional repayment mortgage makes a fairly small rise for the average mortgage holder here as the extra cost gets spread over the 25 years, not an immediate and perpetual hike like an IO mortgage.

Jeez.

CIUW have you ever considered anger management? You never know, with the right therapy you might live long enough to get that house.

Agreed that 100% mortgages are new, but the take up of these products has been strong. Why else would the banks introduce them, if it were not to keep the borrowers borrowing and the party going? There is no other way but to offer 100%+ and lengthen the term. The Banks know that most FTBers cannot afford conventional repayment mortgages over 25 or 30 years anymore.

Edited by Flash

CIUW have you ever considered anger management? You never know, with the right therapy you might live long enough to get that house.

Nah. Dont need it.

Whenever I get too stressed, I go and beat the living shite out of a pack of shiny-suit wearing EA scum like you.

Sometimes I only use one finger because otherwise it's too easy.

Hows life in Foxtons nowadays? Have they turned on the air con yet? Or are the making you stick frozen turnips down your boxers like last year?

Edited by CrashIsUnderWay