House Price Crash Forum

Zarqawi Killed In Us Airstrike

HOLA441
Guest Baffled_by_it_all

The term 'despot' is a capricious one - particularly when you're talking international politics. We weren't that bothered about Suharto's human rights record ( I could go on) and we'll pretty much flog weapons to anyone who's got the cash.

Listening to Bush etc lecturing about human rights is like listening to a mugger talking about crime prevention.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

There was no terrorism in iraq until we invaded them.

EXACTLY!

And what exactly was the link between 911 and the requirement to immediately invade Iraq???? Huh?

Why are the 911 culprits still not apprehended? Why is no one looking for them and why are a significant number of the named and shamed hijackers still alive?

HOLA443
HOLA444
why are a significant number of the named and shamed hijackers still alive?

They're not.

The original news reports that some were alive were just a typical example of US government blunders. In the rush after 9/11 the FBI went through records of Arabs who'd had pilot training in America, found people who had similar or identical names to the 9/11 hijackers, and plastered them over the media.

But hey, I guess I'll be insulted for bringing facts into a 9/11 discussion again.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

You don't like Muslims do you?

I will confess to that one as they want us all dead or to covert to Islam so when I defend them take it seriously.

GW-Bush set them up on 9/11 and does not give a dam about the American people , oil and profit is all he and the Saudi Royals care about.

book.jpg

Currently the New World Order is a bigger threat to me than the march of Islam so effectively we have a common enemy.

I’m becoming more religious by the day and will not except ID cards as the next step is Implants, the sign of the devil being forced on the people by the 4th antichrist, GW-Bush and his evil friends or does the gospels say the evil one can not be American.

GW-Bush is himself on record as saying the Evil one is amongst us

“Bush Says the Anti-Christ Is Among Us - Is He Looking in the Mirror?

20-Oct-02

Bush's War

Michael Hill Ortiz had "become accustomed to George W Bush's use of the word evil until he told the nation this last spring, 'The evil one is among us.' Anyone with a passing understanding of the evangelical world of Bush's faith knows he was referring to the Antichrist. The implications of this are grave beyond telling and yet scarcely ever noted in the public discourse. On the eve of a misguided war [bush has put] American foreign policy within a Biblical narrative that leads inexorably towards the plains of Megiddo, roughly fifty five miles northwest of Jerusalem: the battle of Armageddon. [Even Brent Scowcroft] declared that Bush's plans could unleash 'an Armageddon in the Middle East.' [significant] figures in the Republican party are attempting to rein in a rogue president before American men and women begin coming home in body bags... The religious underpinnings of Bush's war against evil are evident as is the absolutist theology he shares with Radical Islam."

Try Googling for "Evil One"+Bush and guess what comes out as number one

Edited by Justice

HOLA448
HOLA449

Mods,

This thread has nothing to do with house prices in the UK, can it be moved please? :rolleyes:

You have the right to not read to this thread, no one asked you to open it did they.

To avoid anoying threads, simply do not open them. The title was plain enough to see.

This is more than just a HPC forum in case you hadn't noticed, there are wider issues associated with our economic futures.

HOLA4410

I will confess to that one as they want us all dead or to covert to Islam so when I defend them take it seriously.

Sense of humour failure: Exhibit A your honour. Unless...it's one big epic wind up? If so, fair play. If not , I'd say it's time for your tin foil hat medication.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

What I find ironic - if true, I heard a journalist on radio 2 earlier suggest Zarqawi may have been shopped by al-Qaeda themselves :o aparently him and Bin-Laden didn't exactly see eye to eye..?

If I can be bothered I might do the listen again feature later on to try and find any reasoning for this explanation!

regardless this ain't going to make ANY difference - if anything he will become a martar and inspire further fundamentalists to come out the woodwork in a fight for the new job position!

HOLA4413

What I find ironic - if true, I heard a journalist on radio 2 earlier suggest Zarqawi may have been shopped by al-Qaeda themselves :o aparently him and Bin-Laden didn't exactly see eye to eye..?

If I can be bothered I might do the listen again feature later on to try and find any reasoning for this explanation!

regardless this ain't going to make ANY difference - if anything he will become a martar and inspire further fundamentalists to come out the woodwork in a fight for the new job position!

It's not often said, but the true story is that whilst in Afghanistan they both led rival organisations, both were mainly Arab I read somewhere that BL did not like the man that much, it will not make the slightest difference save for a few people feel good for a few days the bloodshed will continue no matter what, anyway I thought he had been killed at least 3 times before

HOLA4414

This article in the Times:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7374-2216536,00.html

makes the point that Zarqawi was not the main cause of violence, but a contributor. BUT he was trying to foment civil war.

The Sunnis aren't fik. They voted in the elections, and once assured that they will have a say in the future, will have to come round.

Quite why the status quo (Apartheid-style state that funded terror, sought to invade other countres, tried to buy uranium, used chemical weapons on his own people) was ever acceptable to some people I will never know.

HOLA4415

Quite why the status quo (Apartheid-style state that funded terror, sought to invade other countres, tried to buy uranium, used chemical weapons on his own people) was ever acceptable to some people I will never know.

Presumably you mean George Bush?

Oooh! Bit of politics there, Mrs Thatch, sparkly suit, now a monied smug tw*t etc.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

This article in the Times:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7374-2216536,00.html

makes the point that Zarqawi was not the main cause of violence, but a contributor. BUT he was trying to foment civil war.

The Sunnis aren't fik. They voted in the elections, and once assured that they will have a say in the future, will have to come round.

I presume you are joking there, or have fallen for the propoganda hook line and sinker?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I refuse to believe that Zarqawi even existed. I want proof before I consider the 'man' is anything more than a another Emanuel Goldstein figure.

Agreed. Zaqwufarri or whoever was just a boogieman that the press/CIA happened to have photos and footage of. There are 1000 replacements desperate to big themselves up in his absence.

The fact that he was given up by members of his own organisation underlines what a hollow 'victory' this was. Over 1400 people in Baghdad alone died last month, I doubt this is going to stop just because some media figurehead got capped.

Edited by tahoma

HOLA4421

F*cking splitting my sides laughing - Newsnight now, showing footage of Iraqi's celebrating this mans death - I looked over toward the telly and counted all 7 of them :lol: If they can't get better examples of Iraqi's celebrating than that it just goes to show how insignificant this event is!

HOLA4422

I presume you are joking there, or have fallen for the propoganda hook line and sinker?

That's right, after a while it's easy to give up thinking for one's self and give into the neo-con, zionist new world order.

I am sat here, dribbling, watching Fox news, CNN, and ITV, while reading the BBC and Daily Mail websites. Soon "they" will be back again in their mothership to give me another ******** probe. The flashing lights tell me over and over again "When the world is all part of Greater Israel, you will be safe", and I have come to believe them.

Join us...

HOLA4423

F*cking splitting my sides laughing - Newsnight now, showing footage of Iraqi's celebrating this mans death - I looked over toward the telly and counted all 7 of them :lol: If they can't get better examples of Iraqi's celebrating than that it just goes to show how insignificant this event is!

Post Hutton, the BBC are 100% committed to parroting parapolitcal press releases from the security services.

Looks like another carefully planned media event to make the Iraq invasion look like its back on track.

The best we can do is laugh in the face of this laughable drivel.

What happend to the young muslim man the police shot in the shoulder who turned not to have any bombing making stuff. Oh look - right off the news agenda.

Police have yet to find what specific intelligence suggested they would in the house - reportedly a chemical-based explosive device.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5062264.stm

HUH??????? Who told these clowns then? The tooth fairy?

Why don't the call the spade a spade: 'Spooks fed us a pile of crap for who knows what reason'

Like I said, laugh in the face of it all. Treat the news like rigged Reality TV trash. That's all it is.

Edited by CrashedOutAndBurned

HOLA4424
HOLA4425