House Price Crash Forum
RichM

Zarqawi Killed In Us Airstrike

Guest Riser

If he even existed........... :angry:

Why the anger I'm sure Ken Biggley wished he didn't exist in the moments before he had his head hacked off with a knife. One less fundamentalist piece of sh!t in the world has got to be a good thing, if there are thousands more then bring it on they too can have more of the same.

Edited by Riser

Why the anger I'm sure Ken Biggley wished he didn't exist in the moments before he had his head hacked off with a knife. One less fundamentalist piece of sh!t in the world has got to be a good thing, if there are thousands more then bring it on they too can have more of the same.

You have no idea whatsoever about what is going on in Iraq have you?

Exactly, THEY (Mossad, the Masons, the FBI, the CIA, the DWP, and the New World Order) all want you to think that Al-Zaqarwi was behind the bombings and atrocities, when in fact it was covert Zionist/neo-con/oil corporation/pro-life hit-men...

Guest Riser

You have no idea whatsoever about what is going on in Iraq have you?

And I suppose you do and feel able to justify the actions of scum like Zarqawi?

Daily Mailigraph, 8 June 2006

LONDON- Following the death of Zarqawi and new leader looks set to take control of Al Quedikyaada - Al-*****ari, a Saudi-born taliban supporter with links to Chechen rebels.

Intelligence sources say Al *****ari has been operating as Zarqawi's deputy for several months and has just released a blurry video message taken with an early-80s VHS camcorder with sand in the lens in which he threatens to unleash untold terror on the West.

Al-*****ari travelled to Pakistan two years ago where he ran terror camps to convice young British muslims to stop starting businesses selling the latest consumer electronics and start bombing campaigns. *****ari is believed to be close to despotic tyrant George Galloway and it is believed he regularly holidays at the disgraced MP's portugese holiday villa.

Melanie Phillips, author of Londonistan, says this is the inevitable outcome of letting Muslims run around untagged.

A government spokesman said: 'Biometric ID cards and a national database are now a priority and civil liberties advocates will need to modernise to face the new reality'.

Seperately, armed police shot dead 10 year old Ahmed Shah after his packed lunch was mistaken for a home-made bomb. Senior officers at the met said that they had good intelligence that 'Bombay Mix' was a code-word for 'dirty bomb'. Children who witnessed the incident outside a north London primary school are receiving treatment for shock.

Edited by CrashedOutAndBurned

Guest prudence

Exactly, THEY (Mossad, the Masons, the FBI, the CIA, the DWP, and the New World Order) all want you to think that Al-Zaqarwi was behind the bombings and atrocities, when in fact it was covert Zionist/neo-con/oil corporation/pro-life hit-men...

From someone who knows, of course! lol..........

You don't like Muslims do you?

I'd've thought it was fairly obvious that he was taking the piss.

I'd've thought it was fairly obvious that I was taking the piss.

interestingly this good news produced no 'bounce' is the stock markets - too many other things to be worried about - like IR hikes :D

interestingly this good news produced no 'bounce' is the stock markets - too many other things to be worried about - like IR hikes :D

So no chance of bad news being hidden by it then! :(

Or is it :) , as some rumours are that the stocks are spooked by leaked information from the BoE. Though I'm sure IR rising is just wishful thinking this month!

interestingly this good news produced no 'bounce' is the stock markets - too many other things to be worried about - like IR hikes

Also because it will make sod all difference to the situation in Iraq... al Qaeda may have been behind most of the attacks a couple of years ago, but they aren't anymore.

Since the news reports I've read claimed his neighbours grassed on him, that would seem fairly clear evidence that even the Iraquis don't want them there anymore... they have enough mad bombers of their own now.

Guest Baffled_by_it_all

Now you're left with the factional hatred which has been simmering for years under Saddam. Sunnis vs Shias with our army trying to keep them apart.

A conventional army is pretty powerless to control the situation - it simply doesn't have the numbers. These people are everywhere.

It is generally good news, this guy has probably killed more Muslims than ******/Zionist/crusaders.

It won't make much difference for the time being, the interesting thing is that Jordan helped out. They were pretty miffed after that wedding bombing last year, a rally of 200K people met to protest about Al-Qaeda etc etc. It didn't make the news here though.

I am not "on the ground", obviously, but the sooner the Iraqi army/police are in control and we're out, the better. We've got Somalia and the Sudan to liberate...

Baffled,

I hear what you're saying, but what do we do? It isn't acceptable to leave despots in place just because they have the ability (i.e. the malice) to put down civil unrest.

If Iraq splits then it splits, but I doubt it will - it has a constitution with much of a mandate than ours :lol:

Its not mainly "Alqaida" who are doing all this violence. Its the Sunni army who used to run iraq still fighting a "war", I dont get why people cant see that.

There was no terrorism in iraq until we invaded them.

I am not "on the ground", obviously, but the sooner the Iraqi army/police are in control and we're out, the better.

From what I've read, it's the Iraqui army and police doing much of the killing these days. The Shi'ites and Sunnis are fighting a civil war, and through the army and police we're giving them the weapons and training to do so.

Edited by MarkG