House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nick T

Dow Jones

The Dow actually did make +70 gains earlier in the day about the time London closed trading, then Greenspan speaketh about the treat of high oil prices screwing the economy, then the Atlanta Fed chairman chipped in and the market tanked in the closing minutes.

The Dow actually did make +70 gains earlier in the day about the time London closed trading, then Greenspan speaketh about the treat of high oil prices screwing the economy, then the Atlanta Fed chairman chipped in and the market tanked in the closing minutes.

After all talk and the imminent death of the dollar, US economy etc - exactly how much is the Dow down then ???

Surely anykind of decent fallout has to knock a minimum of 10% off - thats about 1100 points I think. Even then that only knocks off the last 1 years growth.

So, bearing in mind what you guys are always harping on about, we've got to be looking at 2,000 points drop.

Nah, not a cat in hells chance ..... surely if you guys can see it coming, you'd thing that a lot of other guys would be selling up. The fact they aren't makes me think you don't know what your talking about !!

:lol:

After all talk and the imminent death of the dollar, US economy etc - exactly how much is the Dow down then ???

-6% since the FOMC rise in May.

...then Greenspan speaketh about the treat of high oil prices screwing the economy,... [buyingBear]

A Freudian slip?

:lol::ph34r:

How come, despite being on a lower pe we seem to fall faster that the dji?

100 5,593.70 -112.60 (-1.97%)

250 8,944.50 -164.40 (-1.80%)

Time for a black thursday thread :ph34r:

How come, despite being on a lower pe we seem to fall faster that the dji?

100 5,593.70 -112.60 (-1.97%)

250 8,944.50 -164.40 (-1.80%)

Time for a black thursday thread :ph34r:

Now off 2.02% definitely black Thursday.... ;)

Edited by nimmmm

Guest wrongmove

Now off 2.02% definitely black Thursday.... ;)

Yesterday and last night were bad for markets generally - the action didn't atart until after the close in London

e.g.

Nikkei -3.1%

Brazil -3.9%

Sydney -2.3%

Moscow -2.6%

India - 4%

Nah, not a cat in hells chance ..... surely if you guys can see it coming, you'd thing that a lot of other guys would be selling up. The fact they aren't makes me think you don't know what your talking about !!

a lot of (unimaginative) references to Hades in your posts... "a snowball's chance in hell, cat in hell... do you have an obsession with that place? Or are you in fact one of Lucifer's tiny minions?

Nah, not a cat in hells chance ..... surely if you guys can see it coming, you'd thing that a lot of other guys would be selling up. The fact they aren't makes me think

... you didn't buy any diamond puts after the heidenberg omen.

Guest Alright Jack

... you didn't buy any diamond puts after the heidenberg omen.

Please get rid of that fu**ing gay man in your avatar. It's doing my f**king head in.

Surely anykind of decent fallout has to knock a minimum of 10% off - thats about 1100 points I think. Even then that only knocks off the last 1 years growth.

So, bearing in mind what you guys are always harping on about, we've got to be looking at 2,000 points drop.

Hi,

That's a whole heap of straws you're clutching in your hand there .... ;)

Please get rid of that fu**ing gay man in your avatar. It's doing my f**king head in.

Oh BB, you've got him all tense. Next time we are all in the sauna, we'll leave the room and you can give each other a nice, unhurried, calming rub down. ;)

Oh BB, you've got him all tense. Next time we are all in the sauna, we'll leave the room and you can give each other a nice, unhurried, calming rub down. ;)

No worries, I'll use one of these :-

B00006S7D4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg