House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BillyShears

It's Happening Around My Way

Others have mentioned that strange things were happening with rightmove. That houses were being notified as "new properties" even though they were previously on at the same price. The other being properties that disappear from the list (go SSTC) and then reappear again. Didn't seem to happen to me. Well, it is now.

Billy Shears

Edited by BillyShears

Interesting, Bilbo.

One would have to assume that sh1temove either have a TERRIBLE data entry and maintenance policy, or they are complete fraudsters.

OR BOTH????

TB

It could be possible that the VIs are manipulating data to create the illusion of never ending HPI. An investigation would be interesting. I wonder if our hero at the Beeb (Foxton's expose') might be interested? Is she still alive? :ph34r:

One thing we knopw for certain is that inflation at 2% is an illusion created by Gordon. So why not smoke and mirrors to cover up the vehicle for his miracle: House prices.

The interface for adding properties on rightmove has recently changed to make more money now Rightmove has gone public, which probably confused some estate agents.

Before new properties only showed up in a (specific) new property search so were added as regular properties, now I think it's changed.

Rightmove started charging separately for "For Sale" and "Rental" properties, estate agents that said the wrong thing when they were asked about the new prices, "I'm not going to pay any more", found all their properties had vanished and had to put them back on.

John,

Web Developer