House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

delboypass

Soft On Crime

Criminal treated to KFC and cigarettes

Another great from the Sun.

Lout causing 19 hours of havoc and taking up 50 police officers time and closing off a street given a KFC buckets and cigareetes.

Im looking forward to seeing what sentence he gets....

Im also looking forward to seeing what sentence the RBS thief gets for his £21million loan fraud.

may be the way to go forward if he gets less than a a year!

Hmm, the police highlighted 'human rights' legislation as a reason for their actions

IMO it's generally stopping the police doing their job

I wonder, was the reporter on the scene or invited?

Criminal treated to KFC and cigarettes

Another great from the Sun.

Lout causing 19 hours of havoc and taking up 50 police officers time and closing off a street given a KFC buckets and cigareetes.

Im looking forward to seeing what sentence he gets....

Im also looking forward to seeing what sentence the RBS thief gets for his £21million loan fraud.

may be the way to go forward if he gets less than a a year!

This is the area where i live roughly, when it was happening i was amazed that they fed him the should of a) theatened to shoot the tw*t then shot him or B ) sprayed him with cold water and see how long he lasts. He done loads of damage to peoples cars and ruiend the roof of the house, a massive area was closed off and the street evacuated, all those lives messed about because the police are a bunch of t*ssers.

all those lives messed about because the police are a bunch of t*ssers.

You mean the government tos*er policies makes the police look like a bunch of tos*ers!

This is the area where i live roughly, when it was happening i was amazed that they fed him the should of a) theatened to shoot the tw*t then shot him or B ) sprayed him with cold water and see how long he lasts. He done loads of damage to peoples cars and ruiend the roof of the house, a massive area was closed off and the street evacuated, all those lives messed about because the police are a bunch of t*ssers.

Midland Road in Gloucester. My cousin used to live there, next to one of Fred West's old houses (pre-Cromwell Street, but also numbered 25 strangely enough). Backs on to Tredworth which has the reputation of being a bit rough, probably deservedly so. Lived in Gloucester myself a few years back. Absolutely mental place: Full of skagheads, pikeys, and cider crazed, psychopathic inbreds straight out of Deliverance. This bloke seems about par for the course.

You mean the government tos*er policies makes the police look like a bunch of tos*ers!

Those policies are passed down the line by chief cops who could ignore them if they wanted to, but most are even bigger tossers than the government. Look at that nutter in Wales who thinks that people prefer the police to spend their time handing out speeding tickets rather than chasing burglars, for example.

As I see it, there are only three real reasons to be in the police today: either you're an old fart who hates the politically correct nonsense and are just waiting for your pension, or you actually believe in the politically correct crap, or you like pushing people around.

Midland Road in Gloucester. My cousin used to live there, next to one of Fred West's old houses (pre-Cromwell Street, but also numbered 25 strangely enough). Backs on to Tredworth which has the reputation of being a bit rough, probably deservedly so. Lived in Gloucester myself a few years back. Absolutely mental place: Full of skagheads, pikeys, and cider crazed, psychopathic inbreds straight out of Deliverance. This bloke seems about par for the course.

:lol: that description should be on the "Welcome to Gloucester" sign. Lucky enough i live on the other side of Tewkesbury but i work in the gloucester area, had to go there today for college, your right its a filth pit, Tredworth is full of down and outs, tbh the whole area is pretty damn scummy, irony is i still couldnt afford to buy a house there even if i wanted to :lol:

There is a criminal on a roof how do we get him down, well we could give him some food , smokes and liquid refreshment that will make him come down quickly... Idiots, now what would of been impressive is if there was a major dose of laxatives in the food that would of done the trick.

Why not just spray water on him so he freezes, why not just ignore the w*nkers request until he gets down off the roof.

Nooo give the man a big audiance and food,water, cigarettes, let him dismantle someones roof, let him throw tiles at all the parked cars smashing windows and damaging the doors and bonnets.

I could understand the siege approach its worked throughout history but you dont go and feed the f*ckin people your sieging. I stand by my earlier remarks, the police are idiots, every dealing ive ever had with them proves they are idiotic in thier approach and will do as little as possible with avoiding any *bad* situation to earn thier money.

Very general statement im sure there are about 5% of cops who actually do a good job, the rest... well i wouldnt help one out if he was getting batterd. They are idiots.

I think the police are getting smart.

A few more high profile cases like this of offenders being treated like royalty, and the public will be up in arms.

All this softly softly crap will stop. Getting tough will be a vote winner.

btp

I think the police are getting smart.

A few more high profile cases like this of offenders being treated like royalty, and the public will be up in arms.

All this softly softly crap will stop. Getting tough will be a vote winner.

btp

Agree, this is a PR exersize by the Police to highlight legislation that's, effectively, stopping them doing their job

Now, if only the Government would build more jails so the Judicary can do it's job....