House Price Crash Forum

6.6.6. - Tis The Mark Of The Devil

HOLA441

Its now 11.20pm and we are fast approaching the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year of this millenium - 6.6.6. the mark of the devil.

Maybe this is the day the stock market crashes properly, maybe this is the day the doom-brainers get their day......

I darely begin to think what could happen .... volcanoes, mad mullahs, Prescott resigns....

Bring it on (fingers crossed)

HOLA442

Its now 11.20pm and we are fast approaching the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year of this millenium - 6.6.6. the mark of the devil.

Maybe this is the day the stock market crashes properly, maybe this is the day the doom-brainers get their day......

I darely begin to think what could happen .... volcanoes, mad mullahs, Prescott resigns....

Nah, just looks like BAA will be sold to some Spaniards at midnight.

Nothing too spooky in that! :lol:

NDL

HOLA443
Guest Bart of Darkness

You almost had me convinced until the Prescott resigns bit.

Talk about far-fetched doom mongering. ;)

HOLA444

Its 6/6/2006. Not 6/6/6.

And even if it was 666/666/666 who cares. Religious mumbo jumbo.

The devil is not a number he's a free man:

gb.jpg

post-692-1149579100.jpg

HOLA445

The sequence of palindromic primes begins 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 101, 131, 151, 181, 191, 313, 353, etc. Taking the last two of these, we discover that 666 is the sum of two consecutive palindromic primes:

666 = 313 + 353.

The number is the most perplexing in mathematics.

http://users.aol.com/s6sj7gt/mike666.htm

For a linguistic analysis:

http://www.av1611.org/666/

Edited by Realistbear

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Perhaps someone could interpret the dream I had the other night then as 6 featured in it a few times.

I was working in the lending department of a building society (this really was my job before I had children) and we were having a celebratory dinner. Gordon Brown was there and he said we were celebrating 6% growth. He was giving out chocolate cake. It was served up in those big rectangular tins they use at school and cut into squares. He only gave 6 people a slice and it was bloody disgusting. I'm not normally one to turn down a bit of cake but it really was awful and everyone just left it on serving table.

I'm feeling quite perturbed by the presents of GB in my dream.

Looking for answers, yours

Confused :blink:

HOLA4417

Perhaps someone could interpret the dream I had the other night then as 6 featured in it a few times.

I was working in the lending department of a building society (this really was my job before I had children) and we were having a celebratory dinner. Gordon Brown was there and he said we were celebrating 6% growth. He was giving out chocolate cake. It was served up in those big rectangular tins they use at school and cut into squares. He only gave 6 people a slice and it was bloody disgusting. I'm not normally one to turn down a bit of cake but it really was awful and everyone just left it on serving table.

I'm feeling quite perturbed by the presents of GB in my dream.

Looking for answers, yours

Confused :blink:

Maybe there's too much egg in the economy so interest rates will be increased to 6%.

HOLA4418

06.06.06 and 06 months since Cameron became Tory leader.

HOLA4419
Guest Bart of Darkness

Would now be an appropriate time to mention that today is my birthday?

:lol:

Many happy returns mate.

Can anyone confirm that these days, the number of the Beast is.... ex-directory? :D

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest Guy_Montag

Fantastic .... how did you come across that ? .... don't answer that....

Come on England, Come On ......

No destruction yet around my way, has anybodies day gone really sh1te ? :lol:

Not so far, but I can't get a decent cup of tea, every time I turn on the tap blood comes gushing out, it just crusts over when I try to bring it to the boil & curdles when I add milk. ffs. :rolleyes:

HOLA4424

Not so far, but I can't get a decent cup of tea, every time I turn on the tap blood comes gushing out, it just crusts over when I try to bring it to the boil & curdles when I add milk. ffs. :rolleyes:

*barfs*

HOLA4425

Just looking at my ADVFN share monitor, I see that Ryanair closed today at 6.66p.

Does this mean that it's the devils own airline :o:o - or even that its chief exec Michasel O'Leary is the devil incarnate himself. :o:o:o

Frightening stuff