House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Converted Lurker

Damn Fine Read On The Front Page Blog

some scary s.h.i.t., nice spot Harold, whoever you are, you can feel the ripple/wave coming our way... :unsure:

Which one...there's a lot of good reads on there.

America again, im tired of reading about america, we know and america knows its housing is crashing. I dont live in america. Its turning into a "whats happening to american house prices" forum. As such *** would surely be the better place for it?

EDITED:

Exageration on "whats happening to american house prices" forum

EDIT2:

OooOOoeer get me :lol:

Chuz no one is forcing you to read it and there is a world outside of uk property you know.

Edited by theChuz

America again, im tired of reading about america, we know and america knows its housing is crashing. I dont live in america. Its turning into a "whats happening to american house prices" forum. As such *** would surely be the better place for it?

EDITED:

Exageration on "whats happening to american house prices" forum

I agree, but sadly what happens overseas, particularly in the US, is very relavent to the UK in the global economy. If the big banks, and UK banks are amongst the biggest, get hurt in any of their markets they will start to tighten their credit systems, thus triggering market falls across the global.

Remember, ultimately much of the money borrowed in the UK has it origins in the US and Japan. If these countries raise their rates or hit economic hard times, we will feel it too.

Bring it on I say.

I agree, but sadly what happens overseas, particularly in the US, is very relavent to the UK in the global economy. If the big banks, and UK banks are amongst the biggest, get hurt in any of their markets they will start to tighten their credit systems, thus triggering market falls across the global.

Remember, ultimately much of the money borrowed in the UK has it origins in the US and Japan. If these countries raise their rates or hit economic hard times, we will feel it too.

Bring it on I say.

Yes but unfortunatly america has been raising its rates for .. what is it now.. 14 months in a row or something silly like that net affect here .. cheaper mortgages until very recently. I know it will all go t*ts up, just wake me up when it does, wheres the fast fowards button gone! :)

Edited by theChuz

alive link :)

Its about time i read that, it think it will tell me what i already know, nonetheless (is that even a real word?) ive just ordered a copy.

Its about time i read that, it think it will tell me what i already know, nonetheless (is that even a real word?) ive just ordered a copy.

I think I've read most of the books about the housing bubble, except that one.

Maybe you could give us a summary sometime?

I think I've read most of the books about the housing bubble, except that one.

Maybe you could give us a summary sometime?

It will go, stock market crash leading to money needing a home, safe as houses, massive hpi beyond fundamentals, rebalance over drawn out period of economic decline, maybe with a touch of buy gold such like i reakon. Ill let ya know if its worth while once ive digested it.