Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
texan katie

How Long Should I Wait For The $ ?

Recommended Posts

I know this isn't related to house prices...... ! BUT we're coming back to the UK and we have US$ to change back to the UK pound, 8 weeks ago the crap was falling out of the pound, now its a different story.....B*****ks.

I know a whole load of you guys follow the market and I really would like your opinion as to what the future holds for this currency.....up or down ? Should we change over now (could it go to $1.90 + :o arrrgggg!) or wait it out for a couple of months. The exchange rate in just the past 8 weeks has cost us 8-10k pounds less....poo poo poo. :angry:

Give me your feedback :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 338 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.