House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dog

Ttrtr

Apologies if this has been posted before but a good story is worth repeating.

Times online

The estate agency says prices of flats and houses in prime central London — the West End, Mayfair, Holland Park and the City — rose 2.4% in March because of a shortage of homes on sale. But rents have not risen in line, and the rental yield has plummeted for the past nine months. “The latest fall to 4.78% was sharper than previous falls and relates to capital values rising more rapidly than rental values,” says the firm.

It would seem that even though there is demand for property, people are now well and truly maxed out on price.

Good little sheeple.

Baaaaaa.

I'm not bitter!! Nooooo!!! :lol:

Stagnation, and a plateau in prices is one thing but this isn't the crash that you've been predicting for 2 years or more. HPI is still 4.7% according to that article.

Sorry, is this meant to be bad news?

:lol::lol:

If you'd kindly explain why rising rents and rising prices in London are bad for me, I appreciate it as I obviously must be a little slower than you.

In the meantime I'll take a moment to remind you lot that I said a very long time ago and have consistently believed it, that there is a good chance that London is fairly priced and regional areas overpriced. This does seem to be playing out recently, doesn't it.

Edited by Time to raise the rents.

Sorry, is this meant to be bad news?

:lol::lol:

If you'd kindly explain why rising rents and rising prices in London are bad for me, I appreciate it as I obviously must be a little slower than you.

In the meantime I'll take a moment to remind you lot that I said a very long time ago and have consistently believed it, that there is a good chance that London is fairly priced and regional areas overpriced. This does seem to be playing out recently, doesn't it.

Hey there fella. You managed to miss the thread below yet again.

No worries I'll help you out there...

Time to reduce the rents

Edited by geneer