House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Time to raise the rents.

Hpc, That's Not A Hpc!

Guest Winners and Losers

I visited this house in 2002 in Sydney when it first came on the market (as far as I know).

It hasn't sold yet and every now & again it is remarketed. This time they've got permission for the land to be split & hope a developer will cough up the cash.

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/PropertyDe...did=2005689181#

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice of you to choose one of THE most expensive parts of Sydney (right on the harbour for the uninitiated). Yep, the top end has really suffered in Sydney. Wandsworth is no comparison sweetheart, even you gotta admit that! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear, what was the problem? No FTB's? No investors? Why don't you give us a few from Double BPay? Just for a REAL comparison.

Clutching at straws IMO.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice of you to choose one of THE most expensive parts of Sydney (right on the harbour for the uninitiated). Yep, the top end has really suffered in Sydney. Wandsworth is no comparison sweetheart, even you gotta admit that! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear, what was the problem? No FTB's? No investors? Why don't you give us a few from Double BPay? Just for a REAL comparison.

Clutching at straws IMO.

Right on the harbour?

I'm starting to doubt whether you're really from Sydney or not.

Guest Winners and Losers

Right on the harbour?

I'm starting to doubt whether you're really from Sydney or not.

Oops!! Sorry, thinking of Kirribilli. Still though, very pricey upper north shore suburb. Now go away. ;)

Guest Bart of Darkness
5,792 posts & nothing of importance said yet.....

Damn, ya beat me to it BB! :)

5,792 posts & nothing of importance said yet.....

Just imagine how many posts he'd have racked up if he was actually able to defend himself when his arguments are revealed as a crock of sh*t, rather than shutting up with his tail betwixt his legs.

Billy Shears