House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rain'ard

Russian Wives

My local advertiser is now publishing advertisements for Russian Wives. Do they come over here and marry the blokes we don’t want?

Guest Winners and Losers

I aint saying she's a gold digger, but she aint hanging with no poor *******

:rolleyes:;)

Fair call - but its song lyrics (not my words!). Am I becoming on of those 'dangerous' posters that has to be watched at every turn lest I say something 'naughty'?

Guest Charlie The Tramp

My friend married a Russian girl in 1969. When she arrived in the UK she was shocked that we did not all live in houses like the Georgian Houses in Regents Park. :blink:

They obviously shag the blokes that chav british women don't want or are too lazy to shag. :o

my wife is also slovak.

eastern european lasses are generally better educated, have better manners, greater sense of social responsibility, and pretty much all round nicer birds than the local varieties.

my wife is also slovak.

eastern european lasses are generally better educated, have better manners, greater sense of social responsibility, and pretty much all round nicer birds than the local varieties.

I've seen that film Hostel.

Dont let them fool you :o

I dated eastern european lasses for about 10 years, been married for another half dozen. Best decision of my life. Sure you can find goldigging self centered bitches, but you can do the same here. Perhaps I've just been lucky with most of my choices - but all the uk ladies I've dated I would swap in an instant for almost any of the eastern europeans I hooked up with.

I dated eastern european lasses for about 10 years, been married for another half dozen. Best decision of my life. Sure you can find goldigging self centered bitches, but you can do the same here. Perhaps I've just been lucky with most of my choices - but all the uk ladies I've dated I would swap in an instant for almost any of the eastern europeans I hooked up with.

Well there's a business idea. Make a dating website to bring English blokes together with Eastern European gals. Make it free for the girls, so only the blokes pay, then you should get plenty of bait.

I think you will find that the Eastern European Girls have been running these scams for years.

They hook up with some poor old sado in the UK who cannot get anyone his own age, or has communication problems speaking the english language. They get married, and after two years she leaves, with Citizenship, half a property and then the real cruncher.............her boyfriend in Russia who has been waiting in the wings flys over and they live happily ever after.

Its a very common scam, been going on for years, you have been warned.

Face Facts, 21 yr old Blonde Anna K looking Russian Girls are not really attracted to 45yr old pot bellied spoty ars3d with acne English men. Its just the only way they can get a passport for both themselves and their boyfriends.

Guest Guy_Montag

Well there's a business idea. Make a dating website to bring English blokes together with Eastern European gals. Make it free for the girls, so only the blokes pay, then you should get plenty of bait.

Type russian brides into google: 3,720,000 returns.

Type russian brides into google: 3,720,000 returns

I was having a chat with a friend recently who confided that he had been chatting for six months with a potential Russian Bride having been introduced through an agency.

The pictures of her were stunning, however the sting came when he sent her 600 quid to fly over to the UK!!!

He thought he was on a promise, instead he is suprised to find she no longer answers his emails

Laurejon wrote

I think you will find that the Eastern European Girls have been running these scams for years.

They hook up with some poor old sado in the UK who cannot get anyone his own age, or has communication problems speaking the english language. They get married, and after two years she leaves, with Citizenship, half a property and then the real cruncher.............her boyfriend in Russia who has been waiting in the wings flys over and they live happily ever after.

Face Facts, 21 yr old Blonde Anna K looking Russian Girls are not really attracted to 45yr old pot bellied spoty ars3d with acne English men. Its just the only way they can get a passport for both themselves and their boyfriends

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laurejon, my wife was not very happy when she read your highly critical rant. She wants to hit you with a hammer and sickle, boil you alive in cabbage soup, then run you over in a Trabant. She does not have any tattoos, does not go down the shops in track suit bottoms, is an excellent cook, and has class. Plus she's good in the sack and knows every Fawlty Towers episodes off by heart.

Plus we have been happily married for years. Why on earth would I want to change?

Don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Laurejon, my wife was not very happy when she read your highly critical rant. She wants to hit you with a hammer and sickle, boil you alive in cabbage soup, then run you over in a Trabant.

Weren't Trabants East German? Surely you mean squash Laurejon's dessicated remains into the ground beneath the treads of her T34 tank?

Weren't Trabants East German? Surely you mean squash Laurejon's dessicated remains into the ground beneath the treads of her T34 tank?

His Mrs is from Slovakia though. I think they were more likely to be run over by T34's than doing the running as they sided with the Nazis for most of WW2.

Laurejon, my wife was not very happy when she read your highly critical rant. She wants to hit you with a hammer and sickle, boil you alive in cabbage soup, then run you over in a Trabant.

Having read some of Laurejon's rants on here, I and many others would like to also, she is not alone, the man is a ***** of the first order

Type russian brides into google: 3,720,000 returns.

I could keep this one busy in the bedroom, well all over the house in fact, just look at her credentials

SMILE :rolleyes:

Just need to find one that does block paving and I'm sorted

Solvent Celt wrote:

His Mrs is from Slovakia though. I think they were more likely to be run over by T34's than doing the running as they sided with the Nazis for most of WW2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife was born nearly thirty years after World War Two ended. To link her and the Nazis in the same comment is disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

I could keep this one busy in the bedroom, well all over the house in fact, just look at her credentials

SMILE :rolleyes:

Just need to find one that does block paving and I'm sorted

Why is this one looking for a man aged between 40 and 55, no good for me but it`s in your age group catch22. :P

Persevering, Careful, Optimistic, Romantic, Sincere, Sensitive, Cheerful, Reasonable, Intelligent, Tender, Sexual, Elegant, Temperamental

Well she still has that young spirit. :D

Someone To Mother Catch22

Solvent Celt wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife was born nearly thirty years after World War Two ended. To link her and the Nazis in the same comment is disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you ever discuss it with her you will find that 'sided' is a pretty loose term for it. They sided with the germans in much the same way as the french did. We have the identification picture of my wifes grans brother(not sure what that makes him) taken by the russians after the exhumation of mass graves left by the nazis. Her mums older sister had her brains smashed out against the floor by a nazi officer. A substantial number of the men in the village were tied over a tree stump and beaten to death. Then the russians came and similar things happened. The tree stump is still apparently red, but the village is now populated only by ghosts.

They got stuffed by the germans for a year or few, then again by the russians. They don't like either country much.

Shouldn't really be sharing that with you - but I want you to understand that the casual way we in the uk banter about terms like nazi has a much more personal and immediate relevance to people on mainland europe than it does over here.