House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catch22

Racist Attacks That Stain Russia

Racist attacks that stain Russia

Quotes from the article:

"It was because of my colour. They don't like us. They didn't like my skin."

Yunus Sultonov, a market trader from Tajikistan, was explaining why a gang had killed Khursheda, his nine year old daughter.

Yunus had taken Khursheda skating. They were on their way home when the attackers struck......................

The streets of St Petersburg are dangerous for outsiders.

After dark, bands of skinheads will attack anyone who is not white.

They are so proud of their murderous acts that they have even filmed some of them.

The skinheads are a lost generation whose childhood disappeared in the chaos of Russia in the 1990s.

Now in their teens and early twenties, they have embraced a twisted creed of hatred and violence.

Yuri Belyaev is one of its authors. He describes himself as a racist. He claims widespread public support for his views.

"Russians are fed up with being humiliated in their own country. Negroes have more rights here and immigrants own all the property," he told me.

He makes light of the current wave of attacks saying, "The resistance you see for now is of the most innocent kind." ...........................

"We are just being killed openly," he told me. "I mean, it's just no more under control."

Comment: I was in Moscow recently and had cause to be introduced to a well educated lady who worked at the British Embassy. She is married to a retired UK expat who worked in the diplomatic sevice. Only spoke with her for 10 minutes after being introduced to her on the street. And without prompting she brought up the race issue. She said people from different parts of the old soviet union where free loading in Russia, they were responsible for crime, begging on the streets, and taking jobs off Russians. She commented that the Russians were experencing the same sort of problems as the UK.

A well spoken middle class Russian who was filled with hatred because of skin colour, a perdudice that invaded her conciousness every waking minute. But I dare say she would considered herself to be a good Russian citizen with high moral values.

Racist attacks that stain Russia

Quotes from the article:

"It was because of my colour. They don't like us. They didn't like my skin."

Yunus Sultonov, a market trader from Tajikistan, was explaining why a gang had killed Khursheda, his nine year old daughter.

Yunus had taken Khursheda skating. They were on their way home when the attackers struck......................

The streets of St Petersburg are dangerous for outsiders.

After dark, bands of skinheads will attack anyone who is not white.

They are so proud of their murderous acts that they have even filmed some of them.

The skinheads are a lost generation whose childhood disappeared in the chaos of Russia in the 1990s.

Now in their teens and early twenties, they have embraced a twisted creed of hatred and violence.

Yuri Belyaev is one of its authors. He describes himself as a racist. He claims widespread public support for his views.

"Russians are fed up with being humiliated in their own country. Negroes have more rights here and immigrants own all the property," he told me.

He makes light of the current wave of attacks saying, "The resistance you see for now is of the most innocent kind." ...........................

"We are just being killed openly," he told me. "I mean, it's just no more under control."

Comment: I was in Moscow recently and had cause to be introduced to a well educated lady who worked at the British Embassy. She is married to a retired UK expat who worked in the diplomatic sevice. Only spoke with her for 10 minutes after being introduced to her on the street. And without prompting she brought up the race issue. She said people from different parts of the old soviet union where free loading in Russia, they were responsible for crime, begging on the streets, and taking jobs off Russians. She commented that the Russians were experencing the same sort of problems as the UK.

A well spoken middle class Russian who was filled with hatred because of skin colour, a perdudice that invaded her conciousness every waking minute. But I dare say she would considered herself to be a good Russian citizen with high moral values.

Looks like Russian youth are becoming "radicalised".

Looks like Russian youth are becoming "radicalised".

Good on them, that's what I say, its about looking after your own. If only the British were as patriotic as that, we would not have all these Rio Ferdinand/Kelly Holmes types.

Youth of Russia I salute you. :D

Good on them, that's what I say, its about looking after your own. If only the British were as patriotic as that, we would not have all these Rio Ferdinand/Kelly Holmes types.

Youth of Russia I salute you. :D

Change of heart Sanny? Surely not.

Change of heart Sanny? Surely not.

I'm sure he is just joking. Maybe being sarcastic only forget the smilies. ^_^

Or maybe trying to creep me out again. :blink::P

Guest Charlie The Tramp

In 1966 I made a trip to Moscow on behalf of a friend who wanted to marry a Russian Girl. He managed to get all the paperwork and in due course went off to arrange the wedding with his fiance. Having to wait a week and her being a school teacher he decided to have a weeks holiday in Sochi alone. Picked up by so called friendly Russians who got him blotto, found himself in a police cell, deported the following morning and refused further entry into the USSR.

Now during my visit I noticed many, I presume were students from the African Continent. They appeared to receive great hostility from the Muscovites and his fiance, her sister, and their friends made very racist remarks about these people who they said should go home. I am not surprised what is happening today it was happening under the Soviets.

In 1969 after diplomatic efforts, support from MPs, and the Anglo Soviet Friendship group he was finally granted a visa together with other British people who also had Russian fiances. Why the change of heart by the Russian Authorities, well it was all part of a package of the deal for exchangng the infamous spies the Krogers.

Although a tourist you could feel the eyes watching you as I was pulled up three times in the street by the Militia ( Police ) and the fact I told them I was English would bring a smile to their faces and the only English word they knew Bobby Moore. At the same time on one occasion an African walked by and again I knew they were making racist marks towards him as he appeared very nervous.

In 1966 I made a trip to Moscow on behalf of a friend who wanted to marry a Russian Girl. He managed to get all the paperwork and in due course went off to arrange the wedding with his fiance. Having to wait a week and her being a school teacher he decided to have a weeks holiday in Sochi alone. Picked up by so called friendly Russians who got him blotto, found himself in a police cell, deported the following morning and refused further entry into the USSR.

Now during my visit I noticed many, I presume were students from the African Continent. They appeared to receive great hostility from the Muscovites and his fiance, her sister, and their friends made very racist remarks about these people who they said should go home. I am not surprised what is happening today it was happening under the Soviets.

In 1969 after diplomatic efforts, support from MPs, and the Anglo Soviet Friendship group he was finally granted a visa together with other British people who also had Russian fiances. Why the change of heart by the Russian Authorities, well it was all part of a package of the deal for exchangng the infamous spies the Krogers.

Although a tourist you could feel the eyes watching you as I was pulled up three times in the street by the Militia ( Police ) and the fact I told them I was English would bring a smile to their faces and the only English word they knew Bobby Moore. At the same time on one occasion an African walked by and again I knew they were making racist marks towards him as he appeared very nervous.

Of course back then the full force of the state supported these foreigners both politically in the name of international class solidarity and financially.

Now there is little or no support. As a result some foreign students took up drug dealing. The Russians now associate these foreign types with drug dealing and crime.

In the UK whites are being killed but unlike steven lawance, we never get to know about it as Blair wants everyone to think race attackes are always by white on blacks because he knows what will happen if the truth gets out and it's racist to say only whites can be racists i say.

i don't need to go as far as russia to see racist attacks, my home town, Leicster will do but since you mention russia maybe we should remember how many kids got blown up and killed in that russian school a few years ago or was i being racist for saying that becuse they are white. *******$ perverts even made them undress.

Hi Catch22

"A well spoken middle class Russian who was filled with hatred because of skin colour, a perdudice that invaded her conciousness every waking minute. But I dare say she would considered herself to be a good Russian citizen with high moral values."

Yes my mate came back for a long holiday in the sun and had changed colour so i smacked his face in.

Now do you think it is more to do with religion by any chance or should i ware sun glass and why do Blacks fit in better in the UK with whites than muslims do and yet they are darker, again are you sure the words you put into her mouth is related to color as you say it is and how do you know she not just thinking about you "every waking minute" :)

i'll still be voting BNP at every chance as i want british jobs for british people and if you need links for what i say above then you know you only need to ask.

Solvent Celt

As a result some foreign students took up drug dealing. The Russians now associate these foreign types with drug dealing and crime.

Yes funney but it's the same in the UK, looks like the whole world is racist but never mind the truth.