House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Smell the Fear

Channel 4 News Now

there will be a discussion of whether illegal immigration is being encouraged to suppress wages in the UK.

Also, NI numbers are being issued to illegal immigrants, no questions asked!

Interesting.......

it's not so much deliberate so much as civil servants saying it's our job to process N.I applications, immigration is another department.

good old public sector efficiency

No one see the parallels with Mexican illegal immigration into the US?which the Bush administration was unable to deal with. As soon as a recession appears on the horizon the illegals problem will end because the government will take action.

Guest Riser

it's not so much deliberate so much as civil servants saying it's our job to process N.I applications, immigration is another department.

good old public sector efficiency

The answer is obvious we need ID cards and we need them now !

Well at least that is what they want us to believe, the sh!t is hitting the fan faster than they expected, Brown's miracle economy is collapsing they will need ID cards to keep a lid on things :ph34r:

Edited by Riser

there will be a discussion of whether illegal immigration is being encouraged to suppress wages in the UK.

I've thought this for a while. Economists all seem to say it and the government listens to economists. There is a belief that the jobs they do will not get done otherwise. This is true, but it's the fault of the stupid benefits system in this country, not because the labour isn't there in the native population. I guess they think that even if some people are made redundant, low interest rates are a vote winner for the majority, especially middle class voters in the Home Counties who are the key swing voters.

The answer is obvious we need ID cards and we need them now !

No, they need to issue ID cards to us so they can tell them from us, however they will also end up issing ID cards to them therefore making them appear just like us, it will simply reinforce the lie.

I think it may be a mistake to conflate a national insurance number with "contributions", it actually opens the door to the benefits system.

Funnily enough I've been wondering whether the open door scenario of the last 15 - 20 years letting in any and everyone - genuine people, plus the worst sorts of criminals imaginable - is a deliberate effort to destabilise race relations in the UK beyond repair.

Either way, its worked.

of course. you cant all sit back and blame nulabour for all this mess.

if a party came onto the scene and told everyone straight what the real deal was, no one would vote for them.

its all me me me. self self self.

not sure how we got here, but i manly blame thatcher for starting it off, but to blame a party i sworng when we all know its.

...greedy uk people...that have ruined any social glue we once might have had.

forcing ID cards on everybody will not help.

neither will selling water companies that issue record profits in the middle of a drought caused mainly by poor infrastructure service spending...

we complain about the cost of a rail ticket to humberside, but were all happy to join in the slagging off of british rail in 1982...

oh we hate the poll tax. but we all started to pay it leaving someone else to protest...

they all complain the youth of today are violent and angry, but are happy to extort their own btl pension out of them...

country wants cake and wants to eat it.

todays youth are just the starter - your next.

Funnily enough I've been wondering whether the open door scenario of the last 15 - 20 years letting in any and everyone - genuine people, plus the worst sorts of criminals imaginable - is a deliberate effort to destabilise race relations in the UK beyond repair.

Either way, its worked.

Once settled over 80% of migrants vote Labour, this is better and cheaper than buying votes in the public sector!

Missed this but I have long suspected that economic growth is partially predicated on population growth. The government figures ignore hundreds of thousands of workers so the per capita figures are totally skewed. In fact, the Migration Watch chaps caught them out along similar lines;

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/faqs.asp

Do migrants add to economic growth?

Yes. But they also add to population. In a speech to the Confederation of British Industry in April 2004, the Prime Minister claimed that growth would be nearly 0.5% per year less if there was no net immigration. The correct Treasury figure was 0.4% and this figure was based entirely on the fact that net immigration would add 0.4% to the working age population. This level of immigration adds 0.25% to the total population every year. So the benefit is only 0.15% per head per year – roughly equivalent to an extra £2 per week for the average family every year. This is a trivial amount compared to the extra strain involved on our infrastructure and on our society. Over a longer timescale the economic benefit is even smaller as immigrants grow older and have children.

Once settled over 80% of migrants vote Labour, this is better and cheaper than buying votes in the public sector!

how true i must say and this is why the Leicester City Council gives illegal immigrants council houses because they said it was racist to make a person provide proof that they are in the UK legally. For Leicester it’s a money for votes scam by the Labour party but on the other side of the coin you have businesses that want cheap labour costs and most business men are conservatives so nothing will be done as our so called leaders all have vested interests in keeping them flowing in and to hell with the british public that are being turned into slaves.

Come a recession then racial tensions on the street will increase and I’ll dare any MP to come out with the usual crap and say these immigrants are doing the jobs local don’t want.

You can all guess who I’ll be voting for with pride from now onwards.

how true i must say and this is why the Leicester City Council gives illegal immigrants council houses because they said it was racist to make a person provide proof that they are in the UK legally. For Leicester it’s a money for votes scam by the Labour party but on the other side of the coin you have businesses that want cheap labour costs and most business men are conservatives so nothing will be done as our so called leaders all have vested interests in keeping them flowing in and to hell with the british public that are being turned into slaves.

Come a recession then racial tensions on the street will increase and I’ll dare any MP to come out with the usual crap and say these immigrants are doing the jobs local don’t want.

Well I'll be voting with you and so will alot of other people based on that certain party getting around 18% of the vote in the areas they contested.

They are the ONLY party standing apart from the crowd - hence you have no choice but to vote for them if you want real change. The three main parties are all the same.

Anyway, I think its a complete fallacy to say that the 'local' Brits won't do the jobs that the immigrants do - we used to do them once upon a time without a fuss. The reality is that immigrants are brought in to keep wages down. They are also brought in to 'expand' the economy, so the money supply can be let rip as the expansion in population will soak this up. A really nice side effect is that they mostly vote Labour and if they don't they certainly won't vote for anyone who wants to stand up for Britain and to retain our heritage.

Powerful forces are at work to turn the UK into a 'modern' country - in the process Britain will be turned into a dustbin and a sweatshop. You have been warned.

Well I'll be voting with you and so will alot of other people based on that certain party getting around 18% of the vote in the areas they contested.

Do you really think that voting makes a difference?

If you vote BNP with pride then I'd say you're rather tragic. Is it the high quality candidates they put up? I mean you don't have to be a convicted criminal, an anti semite, a rabble rouser or a fruit cake, but it does seem to help. Is it the BNPs stirling contribution to local politics? They don't turn up at council meetings, don't understand how council actually work and aren't actually very good at representing anyone.

Also, before spouting crap about assylum seekers or illegal immigrants voting Labour, check on who is eligible to vote:

"Anyone legally resident in the UK who is a citizen of the UK, the Republic of Ireland, or of a Commonwealth country, and who is 18 or over on the date of the election is eligible to vote, provided they are on the electoral register, unless they are currently a member of the House of Lords, imprisoned for a criminal offence, mentally incapable of making a reasoned judgement, an undischarged bankrupt, or have been convicted of corrupt or illegal practices in connection with an election within the previous five years. Members of the House of Lords may, however, vote in local and European Elections as well as elections to the Scottish Parliament and National Assembly for Wales. Voting is not compulsory. In addition, whilst UK, Irish and Commonwealth citizens may register to vote in all elections, European Union nationals resident in the UK may register to vote in local, European, Scottish and Welsh elections."

If you vote BNP with pride then I'd say you're rather tragic. Is it the high quality candidates they put up? I mean you don't have to be a convicted criminal, an anti semite, a rabble rouser or a fruit cake, but it does seem to help. Is it the BNPs stirling contribution to local politics? They don't turn up at council meetings, don't understand how council actually work and aren't actually very good at representing anyone.

Also, before spouting crap about assylum seekers or illegal immigrants voting Labour, check on who is eligible to vote:

"Anyone legally resident in the UK who is a citizen of the UK, the Republic of Ireland, or of a Commonwealth country, and who is 18 or over on the date of the election is eligible to vote, provided they are on the electoral register, unless they are currently a member of the House of Lords, imprisoned for a criminal offence, mentally incapable of making a reasoned judgement, an undischarged bankrupt, or have been convicted of corrupt or illegal practices in connection with an election within the previous five years. Members of the House of Lords may, however, vote in local and European Elections as well as elections to the Scottish Parliament and National Assembly for Wales. Voting is not compulsory. In addition, whilst UK, Irish and Commonwealth citizens may register to vote in all elections, European Union nationals resident in the UK may register to vote in local, European, Scottish and Welsh elections."

Does having a NI number make you legally resident?

NU LAbour twit

NU LAbour twit

Kinda got a point though ... I mean have you ever read the nonsense Griffin comes out with on their website, it's loopy.

Perhaps the intellectual void at the right of the political spectrum could be filled by a new party, I guess that's what UKIP tried unsuccessfully to tap into. The Tories will simply shape-shift to pander to whatever views they think will make them electable.

Well they seem to be representing what a lot of British people believe and if you want to get into name calling about them, then what about the puffs in the labour party where they want every child to be AC/DC.

Are you sure they are all tattooed beer swigging thugs or are they just a bit right of the conservative and all warring ties and suites, fact is the british people have had enough and you will find rich and poor alike are all singing from the same page on this isue.

Why is it crap, your beginning to sound like the type of person you tried to stereotype the average BNP supporter being. Do you question if what I say is true or is it just crap because I made it public and you don’t like the truth.

Would we get along better if I voted for the first party instead because I do like some of the policies that they are proposing ? What do you think BrownBear are they a buit more to your liking.

Edited by Justice

Well they seem to be representing what a lot of British people believe and if you want to get into name calling about them, then what about the puffs in the labour party where they want every child to be AC/DC.

Are you sure they are all tattooed beer swigging thugs or are they just a bit right of the conservative and all warring ties and suites, fact is the british people have had enough and you will find rich and poor alike are all singing from the same page on this isue.

Why is it crap, your beginning to sound like the type of person you tried to stereotype the average BNP supporter being. Do you question if what I say is true or is it just crap because I made it public and you don’t like the truth.

Would we get along better if I voted for the first party instead because I do like some of the policies that they are proposing ? What do you think BrownBear are they a buit more to your liking.

"warring ties and suites"? Looks like they can't spell in any event (or are they having a race riot on their leather sofa?)