House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
keepwatching

Expert Opinions On This Please.. Sounds Realistic To Me

It also seems that we are to watch for the Australian Dollar and the the Canadian Dolar to fall before us, and then the Euro.

Does anyone have an answer as to why this order of events?

Guest Winners and Losers

"there are lies, damn lies and statistics"

Well, I'm up sh*t creek Without a Paddle if the Oz dollar free falls. But, what the heck, I'm already there anyway! On the bright side, I'm earning pounds. Looks like I'm going to have to hang on to that god damned house for the rest of my f*cking life. :rolleyes:

Anyway, as I've always said, it's global, global, global. No-one will escape this time. :ph34r:

Oops - sorry, I just noticed that you were asking for EXPERT opinions. Scrap the above. :unsure:

Edited by Winners and Losers

:lol::lol::lol:

This is VI propaganda from a trader in precious metals.

Just click on the link at the bottom of the article (after reading Mr. Maund's disclaimer about buying securities)

www.clivemaund.com

Clive Maund

Welcome. This site is dedicated to serious investors and traders in the precious metals and energy sectors. I offer my no nonsense, premium analysis to subscribers. Our site is 100% subscriber supported. We take no advertising or incentives from the companies we cover. If you are serious about making some real profits, this site is for you! Happy trading.

Edited by Without_a_Paddle

Guest Winners and Losers

:lol::lol::lol:

This is VI propaganda from a trader in precious metals.

Just click on the link at the bottom of the article (after reading Mr. Maund's disclaimer about buying securities)

Phew! I'll take your word for it WAP, but only this once.

Personally - I'll stick to the Beano :rolleyes:

Yeah, Ok, you have a point.

Anyone who has an interest in world affairs should read "The Dollar Crisis", or "Beano".

It also seems that we are to watch for the Australian Dollar and the the Canadian Dolar to fall before us, and then the Euro.

Does anyone have an answer as to why this order of events? [music man]

Alphabetical order.

5% has merit

95% BS.

many of his arguments contain impossible to reconcile contradictions.

e.g the reason you buy businesses is that the they are inflationary by their very operation and ownership protects you from that but if the S&P settled at 10% of its peak then I very much doubt that scenario is compatable with a gold price much more than $200. deflation of asset prices to such low level would signal a depression/deflation of extreme magnitude. the mans lack of unsterstanding of that concept baffles me. in order for 'investors' to park money in gold they have to have money in the first place. if the S+P is in the 100-200's where they going to get any money? sell some stocks ?

this guy is laughing all the way to the bank as people buy micro gold stocks that he pushes in some 'newsletter'

Boiler

Boiler

Boiler ROOM.....

FYI.. good charts to track the longterm FX movements.

http://www.forexdirectory.net/aud.html

http://www.forexdirectory.net/gbp.html

Just change the timescale to weekly/monthly..

WAL.: It looks like the AUD has broken out of a long term downtrend against the GBP that stretched back to the 2001 high. So for the moment, holding GBP instead of AUD is better, for now.

Guest Winners and Losers

FYI.. good charts to track the longterm FX movements.

http://www.forexdirectory.net/aud.html

http://www.forexdirectory.net/gbp.html

Just change the timescale to weekly/monthly..

WAL.: It looks like the AUD has broken out of a long term downtrend against the GBP that stretched back to the 2001 high. So for the moment, holding GBP instead of AUD is better, for now.

I'm not sure if that is good news or bad news. :unsure: