House Price Crash Forum

Hi everyone, first post for me! Im a first time buyer, after viewing a few houses, I thought to myself that you dont seem to get much for your money, they seemed pricey compared to some I saw in the paper about 3 years back. I wondered what had happened, so I decided to do some research into house prices and found this site, What I need to know is the date the crash will start, that way I'll know whether its worthwhile buying now, or to wait until rockbottom. Please help, I only need the date to put in my diary, not any heavy facts and figures. Thanks, Max.

Guest The_Oldie

Hi everyone, first post for me! Im a first time buyer, after viewing a few houses, I thaught to myself that you dont seem to get much for your money, they seemed pricey compared to some I saw in the paper about 3 years back. I wondered what had happened, so I decided to do some research into house prices and found this site, What I need to know is the date the crash will start, that way I'll know whether its worthwhile buying now, or to wait until rockbottom. Please help, I only need the date to put in my diary, not any heavy facts and figures. Thanks, Max.

Why not ask DICKDASTARDLY, as you share the same IP address?

Guest Winners and Losers

Why not ask DICKDASTARDLY, as you share the same IP address?

:lol::lol:

Sprung at the firt post. Tut, tut.

Hi everyone, first post for me! Im a first time buyer, after viewing a few houses, I thought to myself that you dont seem to get much for your money, they seemed pricey compared to some I saw in the paper about 3 years back. I wondered what had happened, so I decided to do some research into house prices and found this site, What I need to know is the date the crash will start, that way I'll know whether its worthwhile buying now, or to wait until rockbottom. Please help, I only need the date to put in my diary, not any heavy facts and figures. Thanks, Max.

8th September 2006, around 3.30 ish

Guest Winners and Losers

Okay, Okay Guilty as charged me lud

But why'da do it Dick, why'da do it!? *places hands in head*

Unfortunately for you, any credibility you did have has now all but vanished.

Timewasters be warned!

Guest Baffled_by_it_all

Anyone caught doing this should be given the troll avatar so we can ignore them

But why'da do it Dick, why'da do it!? *places hands in head*

Unfortunately for you, any credibility you did have has now all but vanished.

Timewasters be warned!

Come on, It was a laff, a light hearted bit of tom foolery, which I pleaded guilty to, Please forgive me, Ive been a bad boy, but wont do it again....... :(

More DICK HEAD than DICKDASTARDLY

But we already new that :lol:

You're a hard lot, and no mistake

Come on, It was a laff, a light hearted bit of tom foolery, which I pleaded guilty to, Please forgive me, Ive been a bad boy, but wont do it again....... :(

You're a hard lot, and no mistake

DICK BASTAR DLY

Guest Winners and Losers

DO you want to see me down on my knees for gods sake..

Yes :unsure:

Guest Bart of Darkness
Hi everyone, first post for me!

Apparently not! :lol:

Drat and double drat!!

cast.jpg