House Price Crash Forum
teddyboy

This Website Is Full Of Str's Trying To Buy Cheaply?

I need to dispell a myth about this site to our old friend THE MONKEY. I am sure you will hear a lot from him soon. He was the most prolific poster ever on HPC and then he bought a house. However, he now accusess the site of being a STR and Stockmarket site to try and promote a HPC. So please chose the situation that best suits what you are about on this site.

TB

Edited by teddyboy

I am an Owner Occupier who cant move up the ladder, that's me I refuse to pay near 200k for a 3 bed semi that was on th emarket a few years back at 70K

In my area the prices are just not real, I guess that when the crash comes 9and it will) areas of the North will be very badly hit, as we just do not have the economy to support house prices of this level

Guest The_Oldie

At least four of the above votes were made by The Monkey and his alter egos :rolleyes:.

Guest The_Oldie

can't you expose all these multi-posters so we don't have to give them the time of day ?

Those four won't be logging on again ;).

At least four of the above votes were made by The Monkey and his alter egos :rolleyes:.

He didn't vote for being an STR and trying to buy at the bottoom by any chance did he??????? :rolleyes:

TB

OK lets allow him one vote for STR (even though its not true).

As it stands now - just under 75% are NOT STR's. Let's see where we are at 8.00pm tommorrow and then close the poll.

TB

Guest The_Oldie

He didn't vote for being an STR and trying to buy at the bottoom by any chance did he??????? :rolleyes:

TB

OK lets allow him one vote for STR (even though its not true).

As it stands now - just under 75% are NOT STR's. Let's see where we are at 8.00pm tommorrow and then close the poll.

TB

Not content with his four votes......

There is a poll on HPC to see whether it is full of STRs or priced-out first-time buyers. I don't for a minute think that certain people will vote honestly as they would rether maintain the illusion that the site is full of FTBs. All the same, I thought you may be interested:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=30979

Pot? Kettle? :lol:

You've got to love him..... you can just see that he used be picked-on in school cant you?

TB

Where is 'the monkey' then? Is he actually posting on this forum or just slagging it off from a different forum?

Always thought they guy was a fool with the 'wrestler' persona he put on.

However, maybe he was being ironic and it just went over my head?? <_<

I personally reckon he was just a midget with big ears.

I will never know.

Many STRs are seriously thinking of throwing the towel in now and buy a property.

It was a serious mistake of the STRs in hanging on for the last few years watching prices, drop a little, stagnate and then rise...but the general trend is up.

The STRs are fed up of putting their lives on hold waiting for a crash which is always 'just around the corner'

The STRs had thought that house prices were stagnating nicely with some price cutting and more FOR SALE boards appearing but recently a flurry of SOLD signs have appeared. The asking prices of properties for sale recently are between £20-50K more than similar houses sold for last year.

The STRs just want to get on with life and are fed up of the watching house prices climb further out of their reach every month.

However, the sad fact for the STRs is that they will have to hold off buying a property until at least 2015 because the property market will not have bottomed out until at least then and they will just have to be patient and wait nine years.

Many STRs are seriously thinking of throwing the towel in now and buy a property.

It was a serious mistake of the STRs in hanging on for the last few years watching prices, drop a little, stagnate and then rise...but the general trend is up.

The STRs are fed up of putting their lives on hold waiting for a crash which is always 'just around the corner'

The STRs had thought that house prices were stagnating nicely with some price cutting and more FOR SALE boards appearing but recently a flurry of SOLD signs have appeared. The asking prices of properties for sale recently are between £20-50K more than similar houses sold for last year.

The STRs just want to get on with life and are fed up of the watching house prices climb further out of their reach every month.

However, the sad fact for the STRs is that they will have to hold off buying a property until at least 2015 because the property market will not have bottomed out until at least then and they will just have to be patient and wait nine years.

And your evidence for this is, facts economic date, etc, come on you must have it to make such authoritive claims?

WOW. WHY DOES THIS READ JUST LIKE THE BIG MULTICOLOURED BRUNO SITE?

And your evidence for this is, facts economic date, etc, come on you must have it to make such authoritive claims?

He hasn't got any evidence - he copied this from a post I made earlier here

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=30973

BTW - I am not a STR but a FTB

Sad barstool trolls other forums looking for evidence to support his claims

Make your mind up!

jonny trees is a closet bear

Also, I liked the little gingerbread man with the red spikey hair, but the web master took it off me.

Edited by megaflop

How do you know? Do you have a hotline to every STR? You are talking through your bottom.

this is an important thread IMO

Everyone (including me on most threads) LIE about thier salaries. The simple facts are that "homes" are too expensive for a very large percentage of the population.

Apart from the governments figures (hopes?) on immigration there is no supply problem so it inevivitable prices will fall (again barring immigration issues)

Affordability is an essential. MONEY IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COMODIDY EVER! even now, although it doesnt seem it.

I have taken my eldery parents to view a house tonight way, way, way over priced for what it is BUT at the figures EA originaly said last NOV! was well down. I do not know the answer, but I understand the probable consequences, things aint going to be nice. I will loss, and every one on this planet, including YOU. I will lose because I own a business related to construction, others will lose because they have a job. The more you have/earn the more you can lose, and that is a fact.

I have entered last option on poll, but truthfully I am in my office tonight (3rd night) and technically homeless.

The real problem is not the price of houses (most posters know this) but the fact many people cannot afford them, or feel they just cannot purchase a basic need for over 50% of their earnings and nearly 100% of their spare cash, which should be used for more important things. Priorities are wrong and we know it.

Debt is the real problem, which doesnt effect most of us but will destroy millions. We must not gloat. (nobody will as real hardship will sober all)

I am an Owner Occupier who cant move up the ladder, that's me I refuse to pay near 200k for a 3 bed semi that was on th emarket a few years back at 70K

In my area the prices are just not real, I guess that when the crash comes 9and it will) areas of the North will be very badly hit, as we just do not have the economy to support house prices of this level

Quality.. Trust me.. Devon looks at your £200,000 for a three bed semi an laughs..

You want to see a crash.. you come to an area where the self cert is pushed further then ever..

the jokes in the works canteen about how far they can push their lending..

We are paid less in Devon because we are apparently dumbarses..

Hell, why would you psuh your boss for more money when you can just borrow it.. :)

it's going to be messy

Hell, why would you psuh your boss for more money when you can just borrow it.. :)

Good point that apom. Just shows how detached from reality house prices are. You social standing is no longer based on what you earn or what you have achieved in life...but on how much you are prepared to borrow.

It sucks :o