House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krosfyah

Why Is Krusty So Anti-hips?

Is it because she thinks HIPS will lead to a slow down/stagnation of property and as a result, the knock on efect is she is out of a job? What's the REAL reason she isn't in favour of HIPS?

why do you care what shes for or against?

surely even caring gives her credibility.

when realy shes a jumped up daddie's girl that knows so much less about anything to do with property than your average hpc member.She is a tv presenter that is handed a script, nothing more and she should remember her place before making a fool of herself.

I watched the whiney spoilt brat for the first time the other day. She's one of the few women who could make me break the 'never hit a girl' rule.

:)

Is it because she thinks HIPS will lead to a slow down/stagnation of property and as a result, the knock on efect is she is out of a job? What's the REAL reason she isn't in favour of HIPS?

Because HIPS have the potential to make it much easier to use things like Ebay to sell houses. It's a real threat to the established middlemen to syphon money out of us for selling your house.

i understood that, because she is so trusted by all those sheeple, she has been asked, by various vis, to give her name to an anti- hips campaign. not sure if she is being paid to do it or is just generous with her time.

I watched the whiney spoilt brat for the first time the other day. She's one of the few women who could make me break the 'never hit a girl' rule.

:)

I hear you brother.... just think though - someone slept with her!!! :blink:

(SORRY MENTAL RAPE)

TB

Good questions. Two reasons Ms Allsopp is against HIPs:

1. She is a true-blue aristocratic Tory and HIPs are the Labour government's ideas.

2. She thinks that the market is fragile and HIPs might be the final straw which sends it into freefall. This would be disasterous for her and those of her ilk. Her entire career is based on the recent property mania.

The property mania is, like all other assetomanias, a speculative bubble. i.e. people are obsessed with property because they think it is going up in value. There have been some TV interviews with Ms. Allsopp posted on HPC.co.uk where she gets quite laughably animated when the suggestion arises that property might start to fall in value. It reminds me of Violet Elizabeth -- I half expect Ms. Allsopp to stand up, stamp her foot and bawl

"Houth pritheth are rithing, how dare you thay otherwithe!"

frugalista

IF Krusty cannot see her Hips because of her 'bingo wings' she sure doesn't want anyone else seeing 'em. In protest I am sending her an xxxxxl long sleeve t-shirt

"Bingo wings are the build up of fat that hangs from the underside of the arms, most frequently in elderly ladies, and is often found on over weight people. The term apparently originated from the bingo-hall custom of raising one's arm aloft and bellowing "House!", as bingo has long been the entertainment of choice for large numbers of elderly ladies, especially in Britain.

Other names for this phenomenon include 'auntie arms', 'tuck shop arms', 'dinner lady arms', 'nanna wobble', 'nan flaps', 'bat wings' and, predominantly in Australia, 'sugargliders', in tribute to an Australian mammal that propels itself through the air with the aid of batlike folds of skin. :D

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

Will HIPS deter kite flying sellers?

Will this help asking prices?

Thanks to (I think) Teddyboy, whenever I hear or see the word "Kirsty", the phrase "Lily White Thighs" now comes to mind.

btp

2. She thinks that the market is fragile and HIPs might be the final straw which sends it into freefall. This would be disasterous for her and those of her ilk. Her entire career is based on the recent property mania.

Also, she knows that roping in buyers is all about their managing expectations (down) and polishing turds, with HIPS all the failures and problems with a property are laid bare, it makes it hard to claim ignorance and sell the myth.