House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyparf

Just Look Around You

this is my first post but have been drawn hear by common interest and sentiment

i am sitting hear on this bank holiday looking at the people who live around me and i can tell you this country sucks

i live in south wales and i am self employed i work hard as i can and now find there is no way i can afford to buy a house and all the chaved up single mothers getting their houses paid for free and then move their boyfriend in and live in total bliss

now just looking in my street

next door up mother 3 kids on benefit

2 doors up mother 2 kids boyfriend on the sick

across the road on the sick house for free with a kid

2 doors down the same

you can see who these people are they are the scum bags who dont open theyer curtains until 10 am and are then drinking all night

i for one have had enough there are no jobs left people have no money except paper wealth and finance which they flaunt thinking they are well off, i have sold what i own and am moving to Australia there has got to be more to life than this

you know things have got bad when the average jo wants out

You won’t find a bed of roses anywhere but you will find a lot of places that are better then the UK if you have the guts to make a move, sadly few people do have the guts.

UK PLC is going down the pan and it’s only when it’s too late will people rise up and question what has lead them to this state.

Good luck if you do make the move.

You won’t find a bed of roses anywhere but you will find a lot of places that are better then the UK if you have the guts to make a move, sadly few people do have the guts.

UK PLC is going down the pan and it’s only when it’s too late will people rise up and question what has lead them to this state.

Good luck if you do make the move.

Great! If we all do that they'll be nothing left.

Great! If we all do that they'll be nothing left.

Nothing left ? what price do you put on freedom or do you not trust common people more than MP's and lawyers

some times you need to go backwards before you go forwards

Nothing left ? what price do you put on freedom or do you not trust common people more than MP's and lawyers

some times you need to go backwards before you go forwards

I will never trust an MP or Lawyer again, ever in my lifetime. We are heading for serious trouble, but if we all abandon ship who's going to save this country for future generations? We need a charismatic leader to emerge and head another peasents revolt.

I will never trust an MP or Lawyer again, ever in my lifetime. We are heading for serious trouble, but if we all abandon ship who's going to save this country for future generations? We need a charismatic leader to emerge and head another peasents revolt.

Yes i'm with you 100% on that one, the thing is it's global and each country can effect what happens here in the UK.

just see how America black balled Cuba, i lose sleep at night thinking that a couple of poor penniless Cubans are going to invade the country and kill me in my sleep.

I’m a capitalist but even I can see capitalism need to be restrained as it seem to corrupt absolutely as someone once said.