House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George

Ipad

ipad...sounds soooo much cooler than studio. Clever people at Barratt,but, I don't know anyone who

would go for it. Just a wee bit too small. :blink:

Guest Baffled_by_it_all

Giving me claustrophobia just looking at it.

Living/Dining - If you're happy eating sitting in the one armchair.

ipad...sounds soooo much cooler than studio. Clever people at Barratt,but, I don't know anyone who

would go for it. Just a wee bit too small. :blink:

I bought a 3 bed barratts show home. Absolutely dire (problems) - imagine how long one of these

Ipads would last!! I'd give it a year top!

Kind of complete brand piggybacking; but that aside barrat are making ipads: cool kinda rabbit hutches for er people with ipods i think?

Theyre around £80,000 and are about 380sqft.

£80k? Sign me up for 3 of 'em!

That living room looks so vile I can't believe it's the centrepiece of their ad campaign ... looks like a load of tasteless junk has been emptied off the back of a truck

Who would by a home from a builder who can't even convert metric to imperial correctly.

2000mm by my reckoning is 6'6", not 7'7". Makes you worry about the quality......

G-Man

Edited by G-Man

I bought a 3 bed barratts show home. Absolutely dire (problems) - imagine how long one of these

Ipads would last!! I'd give it a year top!

After changing hands a few times, and everyone so in debt there have been no improvements over the years to the decor, units etc, and house prices have sunk, - well - you probably wouldn't be able to give'em away. Poor first choice,poor investment. Aimed at the desperate. :ph34r:

LOL , dont be fooled by the bottom picture , they must be using a dodgy ' make it look bigger' lens.

You only have to look at the bath to see for starters plus it looks bigger than some of the bathrooms in some of their houses. Note the square tiles at the end of the bath and the oblong ones on the back wall. LOL!

D :lol:

Edited by Dames

LOL , dont be fooled by the bottom picture , they must be using a dodgy ' make it look bigger' lens.

You only have to look at the bath to see for starters plus it looks bigger than some of the bathrooms in some of their houses. Note the square tiles at the end of the bath and the oblong ones on the back wall. LOL!

D :lol:

yep - compare the size of bathroom on the plan (particularly the size of the loo) to the size of it on the photo.... :lol:!

Edited by Zaranna

you can tell that this photo has been stretched....

Look at the reflection of the showerhead in the mirror...

The bath looks like a canoe it has been stretched so much

iPadBatha_web.jpg

Edited by Nick T

Don't be fooled by the wide angle lens.

This is a better comparison:

lg_11593_17191.jpg

:lol::lol:

LOL - nice one! :lol::lol: But poor bunny. I don't think it should have to walk about on a wire floor. That is not nice for a bunny. :(

Edited by Zaranna

you can tell that this photo has been stretched....

Look at the reflection of the showerhead in the mirror...

iPadBatha_web.jpg

If you work it out it ends up costing more per square foot than my dad's 4 bed house....... £228 ft

Thats well expensive when you break it down into cost per sq ft. and lets not forget, this is the cheapest price, it will probably be nearer 90k

Seems the BTL's are getting out of this place then.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/action/publicsite.PropertySearch

There was a 6mnth wait in the contract on this place before you could sell a flat on. Remember a bloke being told to take the for sale sign out of his window lol.

D :D

link doesnt work.

http://makeashorterlink.com/

£35K in 2007?

i reckon that price is more realistic given wages etc. No more than 45k imo.

Kind of complete brand piggybacking; but that aside barrat are making ipads: cool kinda rabbit hutches for er people with ipods i think?

Theyre around £80,000 and are about 380sqft.

Hrm, the proberbial Chinese prison cell.

"I was kept in a
gloomy prison cell on death row
with about 30 prisoners who were waiting to be executed. The cell was only about 30 square meters (about
323 square feet
). When I was first imprisoned in this cell, I could smell all kinds of stinky odors from feces, urine, mold, rotten flesh and materials. After a few months, I could no longer smell anything. I was used to the smell that permeated the cell all day.
It was so quiet in the cell that one could even hear a needle drop. Everyone took advantage of this short silence to ponder over his past. One day after another, quite a few people were getting closer and closer to execution day. " -
http://www.flghrwg.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=1461&Itemid=' rel="external nofollow">

You'd have to be an iPratt to go for one of those. This country has, low, low standards and they're falling further.