House Price Crash Forum
Melda Tarhan

Hello From Turgutreis,turkey

I live in Turgutreis since last 3 years. ıt is the most faboulus town in the Aegean cost. We have many European living family speacillay from U.K. The house prices are going so fast up. I would be pleased to give advices about my beautifull town.

I live in Turgutreis since last 3 years. ıt is the most faboulus town in the Aegean cost. We have many European living family speacillay from U.K. The house prices are going so fast up. I would be pleased to give advices about my beautifull town.

Another community crippled by HPI.

btp

Melda. If you want to destroy your culture, your economy and your childrens ability to have their own house or apartment then please continue to invite us brits over there. We will increase your house prices so much that no Turk can afford to live there. Having already done that to our own country and we will easily come over there and do it to your country too if thats what you want.

Thanks for the post. Turkish property is proving popular as an investment for many Brits. Indeed a freind started buying off - plan 4 years ago and has since made several hundred thousand pounds.

Melda, this forum may not be the best for you, we are all a bit too cynical and grumpy! Not only that but posters here tend to want 12 months rental yield, or at least a longer season than Bodrum offers.

Thanks for the post. Turkish property is proving popular as an investment for many Brits. Indeed a freind started buying off - plan 4 years ago and has since made several hundred thousand pounds.

Melda, this forum may not be the best for you, we are all a bit too cynical and grumpy! Not only that but posters here tend to want 12 months rental yield, or at least a longer season than Bodrum offers.

Its true that Turkey is a great place to buy a property but I would rather see it as it is today rather than see it ruined by foreign property speculators. I hope to buy a place there myself one day but I dont want to pay an overinflated price and I dont want to live with a bunch of Brits in holiday mode.

Cut the smalltalk where do I send the cheque?

Love dem beautifull Aegean cost towns.

:rolleyes: