House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledgehead

Perhaps Not The Crimminal Masterminds We Feared

(We can joke now cos it never happened)

Boss Man : "Your terror cell has been inactive for too long. The elders are demanding you destroy a seat of power! You will report back in 2 months and tell us what target you have selected"

Foot Soldier : "Of course boss man."

2 months pass as the terror cell trudges around Whitehall from one government dept to another. The day arrives when the the foot soldier must call his boss.

Boss man : "So tell me now. What progress have you made. What target have you selected."

Foot Soldier : "It has been extremely difficult to find a target that is not heavily protected Bossman. They deploy dogs and men with automatic firearms, barbed wire and surveillance cameras. I am beginning to think it is just not possible to get inside any of these places."

Boss Man : "What is this? You dare to defy your boss man and the elders? Are you telling me there is not a single Ministry you can bomb?"

Foot Soldier : "Well there is one ... but it will involve waiting in a queue..."

Boss Man : "Tell me more."

"...........the scene was littered with shattered boiled sweet dummies and charred cotton gloves. While the search for survivors was hampered by the overwhelming stench of Vics vapour rub....."

They will get through eventually.

Be it a night club, theatre, school or tube train.