House Price Crash Forum

Finally Cracked

HOLA441

Thanks. Nobody really knows and there are also non-financial considerations as well as financial ones. I guess everybody has to find their own balance of priorities and risks.

Mr Darke have you considered buying shares in KY jelly? I think it might help you offset your losses on the new flat.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

good luck Charles, we have been looking in SE1 also, but most of the stuff is ex LA, or overpriced and nestled within a shithole (i.e. a nice block with lots of LA stuff around it). If you're as discerning as you seem though, you've done well to find something at £275k that you like.

friends bought a 2-bed ex LA on Lant Street last summer for £200k, and it's beyond awful, their council scum neighbours steal their post, but the area is getting some serious regeneration, and as you have pointed

Those Tabard flats are an absolute joke. Something like £350k for a 1-bed that looks out onto the Long Lane pavement, with £2500 p.a. service charge to boot, so that you can subsidise the various restaurants and grounds that are being built within the square that anyone from the public can access.

HOLA443

Those Tabard flats are an absolute joke. Something like £350k for a 1-bed that looks out onto the Long Lane pavement, with £2500 p.a. service charge to boot, so that you can subsidise the various restaurants and grounds that are being built within the square that anyone from the public can access.

Yeah. I have no idea how they intend to shift those...

HOLA444