House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

right_freds_dead

New 'smaller' Fonts Make Eyes Hurtie...

ok, i go away two days and when i get back this forums gone all avant garde on me.

whats with the new smaller fonts ? its killing me and the tramp this is. its too small. im too old.

i liked the big fonts. reading these is hard work. your making me go bog-eyed and i could sue.

do any posters know a good bog-eye paralegal.?

btw: before this gets shuffed off to the off topic forum id like to add....

this could affect house prices as people could mis-read the figures and think the crash has happened. they go out and buy - boosting houses again.

bah.

unless someones been messing with my computer settings while i was away.?

who watching me now - the IRS ?

RFD

I was the same couldn't read anything under 18pt without a magnifying glass until I had the laser treatment now I can see everything - and when I have too much sherbert I can see two of everything :blink:

CS

i appreciate your posts (and not being moved off topic till ctt gets on and kicks topic ass). but as i said to my last wife. it was much bigger the last time i looked at it.

if it were my eyes it would have been a gradual thing. i was on on monday and it was ok. i think the feds have been snooping into my system. trying to grab the formula for the new self raising germ i adopted from a gm strain. they wont get it. i have hidden that. unless they can read my deleted files. i better reformat my disks and change my sheets. (tech sayings). i have edited my prefs and that has helped, but i cant help getting the feeling i am being investigated into just what im developing within my private labs.

at least some good will come of it. and we will learn.

being recently described as creepy also helps create a macarbe image.

Press and hold Ctrl and use the wheel on your mouse to increase/decrease the size of the text.

Clangnuts

youre new here; he was joking :rolleyes::lol:

Guest Winners and Losers

being recently described as creepy also helps create a macarbe image.

Happy to be of assistance. ;)

You forgot to add 'in a serial killer kind of way'. :unsure: