House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
brownbear

House Prices Causing A Stir

As the token Leftie on HPC, can i draw your attention to the debate currently taking place on the centre left web blog: http://hurryupharry.bloghouse.net

Politicians of all colours are terrified about the prospect of falling house prices, when they should be looking at the problems caused by rampant HPI.

The potential damage, including to race relations, is finally dawning on people. Why not join in the debate?

As the token Leftie on HPC, can i draw your attention to the debate currently taking place on the centre left web blog: http://hurryupharry.bloghouse.net

Politicians of all colours are terrified about the prospect of falling house prices, when they should be looking at the problems caused by rampant HPI.

The potential damage, including to race relations, is finally dawning on people. Why not join in the debate?

"token leftie" and the labour party are diametrically opposed concepts these days. Try "token control freak".

Guest Cletus VanDamme

Given the level of debate is, I quote,

'I was briefly involved in correspondence about all this with my then MP a few years ago but then, er, I bought my own home and it didn't seem quite so important. I still think that Something Must Be Done though. Suggestions welcome.'

seems the typical bleating of a nu labour handwringing ***** ('I've done alright but 'something must be done', so long as it doesn't affect me')- what a waste of time. WTF is harrysplace anyway. I suspect more people have heard of HPC.

Nothing wrong at all in a socially minded political idiology.

Did you know you'd get cheated on those viewpoints though?