House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

George Clooney As Gordon Brown?

According to Gordon Brown's wife, Hollywood heart-throb George Clooney should play him in a film of his life.

The chancellor, in an interview with New Woman magazine, also says he likes to wake up to the Arctic Monkeys.

Mr Brown, keen to show there is more to him than fiscal prudence, says that if he had not been an MP his dream job would have been as a football manager.

link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5011326.stm

Already been done though. David Morrissey played him in The Deal, and apparently repeated the performance in Basic Instinct 2. Not seen it so don't know how true that is. A bizarre prospect though: Gordon and Shazza. However, if someone is going to insist on making another film about the useless fat ******* might I suggest casting a similarly rotund scotsman i.e. Robbie Coltrane.

According to Gordon Brown's wife, Hollywood heart-throb George Clooney should play him in a film of his life.

The chancellor, in an interview with New Woman magazine, also says he likes to wake up to the Arctic Monkeys.

Mr Brown, keen to show there is more to him than fiscal prudence, says that if he had not been an MP his dream job would have been as a football manager.

I'd vote for Jonny Vegas to play GB if there was ever a film.....oafish, strange accent, and a f'cking comedian :lol:

i don't believe that for a second

gordon is just trying to get 'in with da kids' or whatever

pathetic! :angry:

Covered all his bases thought: Arctic Monkeys, Beatles, Bach, U2, James Blunt. Almost everyone will like one of those but to me it looks like another shallow lie for PR purposes from a fat, thieving one-eyed Scotsman.

smacks of spin as they try to present him as the next leader.

What a fascinating and in-depth article. I felt it really got to grips with the man, his policies and his core beliefs. I can now vote in confidence that I truly understand the political process and the men behind the power.

Who said the BBC were dumbing down their reporting?

aaaah! such is love. i shouldn't be suprised if we were soon enjoying meedja pics of an new little gordonlet.

Arctic Monkeys? Thats swung it for me, as a fan of the Smiths I'm now voting Cameron.

The sad thing is an awful lot of people are going to base their vote on Heat magazine style crap like this.

Funny the BBC publish this the day the Guardian publish a poll showing that Cameron's lead over NuLab doubles if Brown were to be PM. Brown must be getting very worried

Current voting intentions - Con lead: 4%

Con 38

Lab 34

Lib 20

With Brown as leader - Con lead: 9%

Con 40

Lab 31

Lib 19

The polls are showing that as well as being generally unpopular compared to Cameron, Brown is especially a turn-off to women voters, hence the BBC swoon-fest: "Oh Gordon is that you or George Clooney? - its sooo hard to tell the difference!"

At last the population start to wake up to what a stupid, overrated moron Brown really is.

As for Clooney, kind of appropriate... after all, didn't clooney make his name pretending to be a doctor? Brown has made his name pretending to be a chancellor.

I still think a character like a fat frank spencer would be more appropriate 'oooh toneeeee'