House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catch22

So You Wondered How Low The Bliars Could Go.

Cherie Darling be a love and put your moniker on this

If you ever wondered how low the Blaires could go. If you ever wondered why the rest of the world hold us in contempt. If you ever wondered if society today in reality reflects the morals of our leaders. If you ever wondered what our leaders, who sent our troops into an illegal war to slaughter innocents for profit, do to raise funds for Nu Labour? Then read the above link.

It is down there with with the likes of " A good day to bury bad news" [the day thousands died in New York]

This Nu Labour government are the money and power obsessed mirror image of the Chavs who vote for them

Good find there Catch22, ;)

I think even the lowest form of chav, the mega chav’s will be ashamed of themselves now for voting for this Labour gov. About time we cleansed the government of this scum. I am so ashamed of my country sometimes. :(

It’s amazing to see how low chav cherrie will bend down to whore herself for money. She is such an embarrassment as it is without further adding to it. :(

So calling all chavs, at the next election pease ask a responsible adult who you should vote for ! :lol:

So the Chav’s are to blame for the decadence of the middle classes are they? I believe you are right in part, but you cannot blame those who once had trust in them. Who do you mean by Chavs is that the traditional Labour voter the working classes? Because if you are including me in that then I wouldn’t want any sanctimonious(wise after the event)***** telling me how to vote

What next?

Autographed body bags? :angry:

I believe you are right in part, but you cannot blame those who once had trust in them.

I sure can, if they were so stupid or drunk on cheap lager to believe the guff that New Labour spouted before they got elected and didn’t bother to look back through history to see why they had been out of power for soooo long beforehand.

Who do you mean by Chavs is that the traditional Labour voter the working classes?

:lol: Hardly “working” class. The Labour block vote is chav’s. Chav’s sit at home and breed, so they need benefits to buy junk food and lager. Labour offer higher benefits in return for the chav vote. Over time more chavs are born compared to responsible people. Chav family’s usually start when the mother and father are about 15. This gives them the maximum chav breeding time. The gestation period of a chavlett is the same as a decent persons offspring but, where the chavs out perform is in their ability to replicate this process tremendously. Where as the decent person factors in, the ability to feed, clothe and shelter their offspring themselves , the chavs can rely on their providers, the Labour party to pay for everything. Soon there will be so many chavs and immigrants in this country that there will never be a decent government in power as intelligent people will be so massively outnumbered. :(

Because if you are including me in that then I wouldn’t want any sanctimonious(wise after the event)***** telling me how to vote

Only you or people around you know if you are a chav, I have never met you. As for wise after the event, I cried like a baby when I sat up to watch the election when Labour first got in. So I knew very well beforehand. I have voted anti Labour at every opportunity since. So I guess I can quite confidently say “I told you so”. So if you are not a chav don’t vote Labour. It’s quite simple.

Its time for the Labour voters to reap what they have sown ! :lol:

So there was enough of the people you stereotype to unseat a government from Major was there? It wasn’t anything to do with ruling class bandits loosing their integrity and becoming as arrogant as the Blairs are today. Of course the situation we find ourselves in now has been the result of nearly a decade of useless imitating opposition, with a leader who hasn’t even told his own party what his policies are. So there will soon be another opposition election when they find out what they are. Let’s be kind to the workers from a Tory. Ta ta David

So there was enough of the people you stereotype to unseat a government from Major was there?

I would assume that was obvious, that and complacency.

It wasn’t anything to do with ruling class bandits loosing their integrity and becoming as arrogant as the Blairs are today.

I assume you mean the Conservative party ? If so then I agree a little with you here. The problem was that the leaders at the time where so out of touch with the growing chav problem in this country. I believe many of the Tory politicians simply didn’t mix in those sorts of circles and therefore were out of touch with how large the problem had become. There was a massive underclass of drunk, uneducated, drug taking, criminal chavs growing up on the sink council estates and the Torys simply didn’t see them. The Tory’s appeared to assume everyone was as educated as they were and so could see no reason for anyone to not vote for them. They got quite a shock in the end though.

Of course the situation we find ourselves in now has been the result of nearly a decade of useless imitating opposition

Yes, we have found something we can agree on. The current prerequisite for an upcoming politician nowadays is to be psychologically castrated before any party will accept them. The problem is we have two main parties in this country who are both pressed as far left as they can get. They are about to merge into an unpleasant pink blob. This country needs another Maggie, she had massive balls. But as I said before there are so many lefty chav Labour voters about now there is little hope for an improvement in the voting patterns of this country.

Let’s be kind to the workers from a Tory.

I don’t understand what you are trying to say with this sentence. :huh:

Oh by the way, I’m not suggesting the Tory’s are any good at the moment either. I was simply laughing at the Labour voters who are finally getting what they deserve for ruining this country. I am seeking them out where I can and saying “I told you so”. Just so they understand who not to vote for come the next election.

A kind of sorting the wheat from the chavs ! :lol:

Righteous, David was on one of the Sunday political programmes and said that he and the party should become more worker friendly.

What my point was with David. Once again the workers and I mean anyone who works in the private public sector or is self employed, are about to be subject to another con by men in grey suits as it has been by both main parties. I have to admit I’m a universal cynic, and when it comes to the state of recent politic we are agreed. The only thing I have a problem with your explanation of the cause being the what I see as powerless underclass (That expression came hard for me)

As for Maggie a bit of a nahh on that.

I ‘ll let you have the last word cos I got a go or I might be back if this thread gets even more interesting.

Foxy

Righteous, David was on one of the Sunday political programmes and said that he and the party should become more worker friendly.

Ok I understand now. I didn’t see that programme. I believe the Conservatives have always tried to be worker friendly. That is to try to make policies that help the worker keep more of his hard earned money and encourage the non worker to get a job. The current philosophy is that the more you work the more you are punished with tax. It’s crazy. The Conservatives lost their way when they messed about with this basic principle.

What my point was with David. Once again the workers and I mean anyone who works in the private public sector or is self employed, are about to be subject to another con by men in grey suits as it has been by both main parties.

Yes, we agree again ! As I said earlier “The Conservatives lost their way when they messed about with this basic principle.” By this I mean high taxes to pay for non working chav families are most certainly not worker friendly policies as it builds resentment.

I have to admit I’m a universal cynic, and when it comes to the state of recent politic we are agreed.

Yes

The only thing I have a problem with your explanation of the cause being the what I see as powerless underclass (That expression came hard for me)

I’m sorry for the way I write, I am a “tell it as it is” sort. But I do still believe it. Also they are not powerless as they have demonstrated by their ability to outvote everyone else. In fact you could say they have the whip hand now and for the foreseeable future precisely for the reasons I have given in this thread. This is why you have seen all opposition parties rush to the left as that is where the most powerful votes are now. Any party offering higher benefits gets to win.

As for Maggie a bit of a nahh on that.

Ha ha the bit about “This country needs another Maggie” or the “she had massive balls” !! We may disagree on the former but I think we can both agree on the later !! :lol:

Bye for now and please think carefully come the next election. Hey and find a nice house at the bottom of the crash. ;)

Cherie Darling be a love and put your moniker on this

It is down there with with the likes of " A good day to bury bad news" [the day thousands died in New York]

This Nu Labour government are the money and power obsessed mirror image of the Chavs who vote for them

The David Kelly saga was one of the sadest days for U.K. politics. It makes me want to scream that no speculation for the first time ever was applied to news.

I truely believe he was a man to speak the truth, a man of his word and paid the highest cost for honesty without acclaim or endorsement.

It makes me ashamed of the people who act in my name.