House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coolaftershave

The Money Masters

If you look around you will see one massive thread about those two videos.

Very interesting none the less!

If you look around you will see one massive thread about those two videos.

Very interesting none the less!

Great, thanks.

Is there a link to them in the wiki... sounds like they should be compulsory viewing for

visitors of this site.

OMG - :o

An 30 mins in to this and its amazimg.

Boom bust cycles...

Why they are caused...

Why a bank does the oposite of (eliminating boom and bust)

Why they make mony easily available.. so to then bankrupt people and gain their wealth.

And get this....

The Bank Of England, and the Federal Reserve in the USA are

PRIVATE COMPANIES :o

Im so convinced of the cylce... we are at the end where there is a lot of easy money available..

Thats why weekly I get offers to borrow 10,000 no questions asked.. so that if i am stupid enopugh

when they tighten the intrest rates i default and my goods are ceased.

I recomend these films... describes the stage we are at I think. We have had so much easy money locking people in as worker bees and they are going to be locked in to this position when the intrest rates rise!

OMG :o

It's an eye opener coolshave(n).

I believe it as well, there's a lot of stuff around. The money arrangements are illegal and that makes me laugh I tells ya.

I watched both videos, all 3 hours! A bit conspiracy-theorist, but otherwise very good stuff.

But, not enough detail on the basic mechanics of central banking. To find this detail, I read a very good little book which is available in the public domain. It is Murray Rothbard's The Mystery of Banking.

http://www.mises.org/mysteryofbanking/mysteryofbanking.pdf

Thanks again to HPC.co.uk member FreeTrader for recommending this.

frugalista

While not perfect, these videos nails the problem of fractional reserve banking and central banking pretty well.

Cheap, easy loans are not just about 'debt monkeys' getting themselves into too much debt, but is actually helping the banks to erode the value of the money in our pockets and take greater and great ownership of key assets. In the 60s, about 16% of the nation's housing stock was mortgaged, now it's over 40%. Inflation of the money supply through loose lending means that however many millions of mortgage repayments are made to banks each month, the less and less we own our homes as a society.

People call this stuff 'conspiracy theorist' but it's only for a generation or so that there's been no major body of literature or popular movements challenging the 'whatness' of money and calling for monetary reform. many people STILL think all money is 'printed' by the Bank of England or that the money they borrow from the bank consists of little old ladies' savings and businesses' deposits.

The Green Party has advocated monetary reform at various points, although it is a little buried in the literature at the moment and more recent policies seem to reflect a more orthodox social democratic line.

Another good overview of the problems with debt money is Michael Rowbotham's Grip of Death(first chapter here).

I recently posted a potted history (full of typos, sorry - top-of-head-job) of Social Credit (a popular monetary reform movement notable for advocate a 'national dividend' for all citizen composed of debt-free money in the first half last century) on this thread.

Edited by CrashedOutAndBurned

Yes I watch these videos a few months back and they are very good indeed and 99% of what they present are a matter of fact and shows how we are being kept in the dark and the complicity of the educational system and the media in this scam.

Few people know that when you deposit money at a bank that it is out ten times over. That’s how bad it is, people don't even beleive that, it's a conspiracy apparently cus my bank manager is a nice man. :lol:

One day , sooner or later the whole financial system will implode but these guys are well smart and will have planed for such a day and just think how it will release governments in the western world or any pension responsibilities whilst at the same time allowing them to impose martial law on the people.

New World Order and a police state is coming your way and in your lifetime unless you are as old a Charlie the tramp.