House Price Crash Forum

Should I Look For A New Job?

HOLA441

I work for a kitchen company who exclusively sell & fit kitchens for the contract market. Mid to high end price range.

If house prices / housing in general is heading for a crash do you think I should be looking to move into a job less dependant on new property builds?

Any advice would be greatfully received.

:unsure:

HOLA442

I work for a kitchen company who exclusively sell & fit kitchens for the contract market. Mid to high end price range.

If house prices / housing in general is heading for a crash do you think I should be looking to move into a job less dependant on new property builds?

You'd really take advice from an open forum on whether to change your job or not? :blink:

HOLA443

I would take advice on how a crash would affect an industry whos sole clients are builders!

HOLA444

Surely, there’s always work for kitchen and bathroom fitters nowadays. As soon as people move into our flats, they want to smash the place about, replacing a new kitchen with a new kitchen. You have to wear a hard hat around here. I can’t see them changing their habits, not for something so unimportant as the money.

He's got the ticker working alright, but ***** something else up. Should he be looking for a job