House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

How Your Government Love You

A quick history lesson

crassus.jpg

i like this bit.

"Once lost, the Romans never got their Republic back. Once lost, the Germans never got their Republic back. In both cases, the nation had to totally collapse before freedom was restored to the people."

IMHO i think this is were we are all going so the sooner we get there , the better because the current system is past repair and we are all becoming slaves.

President George Bush wanted a war in Iraq. Like Crassus, George Bush is motivated by money. Specifically oil money. But with the OPEC alliance failing to keep limits on oil production in the Mideast, the market was being glutted with oil pumped from underneath Iraq, which sat over roughly 1/3 of the oil reserves of the entire region.

George wanted a war to stop that flow of oil, to keep prices (and profits) from falling any further than they already had. But like Roosevelt, he needed the "other side" to make the first move.

"he needed the 'other side' to make the first move" but they didn't so he had the 9-11 faked so him and his dad could take even more of our money !

IMHO i think this is were we are all going so the sooner we get there, the better because the current system is past repair and we are all becoming slaves.

I still think there's probably time for another Thatcher to come along and patch Britain up for a couple of decades as she did after the last Labour government. But I don't think it's likely.

And if it doesn't happen at the next election then I agree: things are only going to get worse in the UK until the whole system collapses under its own weight.

"he needed the 'other side' to make the first move" but they didn't so he had the 9-11 faked so him and his dad could take even more of our money !

Have you been watching '24' - kinda hits home doesn't it?