Sign in to follow this  
OnlyMe

The Marketing Dream

What a nightmare! :blink:

Desperate Times Call 4 Desperate Measur

by: nyse_shylock 05/22/06 12:17 pm

http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=...1860&mid=205201

Msg: 205201 of 205240

Facing falling sales, suburban Los Angeles real estate tries to re-invent itself

5/21/2006 12:00 AM

Seller hopes model behavior will give homes lived-in appeal

BY BRENT HOPKINS, Staff Writer

LA Daily News

SANTA CLARITA - The scent of baking scones wafts through the house as children's feet pound the floors.

"Dad" rushes to get things ready as "Mom" lounges on the couch.

It's a birthday party for Camille Chen. "Husband" Jaason Simmons has breakfast in the oven and there's about to be a surprise: He and the kids remodeled the den into a game room and won't Mom, a notorious poker fiend, be pleased.

Except Chen and Simmons aren't married, the kids aren't theirs, they don't really live in the house and they're all Centex Homes marketing director Amanda Larson's employees.

Noticed a change of tact with one Bournemouth EA.

Link

They have a lifestyle photo of a happy couple instead of any particular sh*t hole.

They are advertising flats for FTBers between £100k and £160k.

So generous as well - they are offering 5% gifted deposit on a property to help the FTBers onto the ladder!!

Guess they have run out of BTLers and are targeting the last of the greater FTBer fools!!

Edited by Shamus

i would like to meet a girl who loved NOT to point at a catalogue of natural wood furniture products from the comfort of a white leather 2 seater. id prefer it if the kids didnt leave chunky northern european wooden toy train along the nice polished oak flooring. perhaps its best that she didnt want to sit on a handcrafted garden bench while wearing a sunhat and large 1970s sunglasses, sipping on fresh juice with a loose copy of the guardian garden suppliment left temptingly on the slate gravel topped box planters.

why cant we see a bare drought ground crack in the baked dry kent grass and a man in slippers looking confused ? or a dead black half burger trapped behind the gap in the back of the barbque vent.

why all the bullsh1t.?

i cant get those images out of my head.

i would like to meet a girl who loved NOT to point at a catalogue of natural wood furniture products from the comfort of a white leather 2 seater. id prefer it if the kids didnt leave chunky northern european wooden toy train along the nice polished oak flooring. perhaps its best that she didnt want to sit on a handcrafted garden bench while wearing a sunhat and large 1970s sunglasses, sipping on fresh juice with a loose copy of the guardian garden suppliment left temptingly on the slate gravel topped box planters.

why cant we see a bare drought ground crack in the baked dry kent grass and a man in slippers looking confused ? or a dead black half burger trapped behind the gap in the back of the barbque vent.

why all the bullsh1t.?

i cant get those images out of my head.

Warning! Feng Shui alert! The pristine and minutely considered arrangement of my home furnishings is being compromised!

I need a Feng Shui consultant... NOW

Warning! Feng Shui alert! The pristine and minutely considered arrangement of my home furnishings is being compromised!

I need a Feng Shui consultant... NOW

You need more green in your wealth corner.

Try a money plant.