House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sam

And Yet Another Prediction I Made From 3 Years Ago

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/mortgages/art..._page_id=8&ct=5

This is so strange, all of a sudden the scenarios that i was predicting to myself 2 or 3 years ago are all of a sudden hitting the broadsheets.

But why, i thought that these so called analysts were supposed to give some kind of insight into what might happen in the future, and not state the bleedin obvious and predict what is staring them in the face at that precise moment. I really though a few years ago, how could i be so arrogant to be going against the flow, "What is it that i am missing".

I have been thinking for a while(years as it goes) now that there was no way that the buyers that got onto the ladder and that had stretched themselves were not going to be able to move up the ladder like they did in the good old high inflation days. These ba****s have let them find out the hard way, some of you might understand why i feel that this correction/crash might take a few years yet.

The one thing i have learnt from sites like this over the last few years is not to believe everything thing you hear and read in the press, the VI's use the media like an advertising board, and the scary thing is that 90% do not know it, they think that they are clever enough to put the kettle on when the adds are on, when in reality they have just been watching 30 minutes worth(Kirsty and Phil for example).

DEBT, thats what is going to do it, i have no doubts