House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob MK

How Much?

:P Been said many times before I've not doubt:

Lots of very slow moving (6 months and no sale) expensive (very nice area) houses still siting for sale near my home.

A few are back on the market again, sold, for sale, sold, for sale etc......

Anyway has any one of these people had it pointed out to them that if they have no offers then in fact at that point in time their house is worthless, zero, worth not bean. Only when and if you sell is it worth anything.

Should make some sellers realise they have to obey market forces at last.

Have the tables turned, can it no longer be a case of add a few 10's of thou and sell it?

Oh and what happened to the housing shortage, plenty of to lets, and for sales, has everyone left UK for some where else........

Oh I remember, never been a shortage of houses, just a shortage of affordable ones.

Want to buy your first home with a 4.5 x salary mortage anyone?

Thought not!

Its easy to get a mortage to rent, pays for its self at the moment, just. Not so easy to have your first home is it?