House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
right_freds_dead

Property Prophets

remember..that idiot btl bullsh1tter from the 1st apprentice ? the one with the million pound property portfolio ?

well hes about to pop up in his own property program on C5, or C4 - i cant remember which channel, but i say a trailer for it....recently.

cant wait.

did anyone else see the trailer ?

or is this a nicotine patch induced dream >

remember..that idiot btl bullsh1tter from the 1st apprentice ? the one with the million pound property portfolio ?

well hes about to pop up in his own property program on C5, or C4 - i cant remember which channel, but i say a trailer for it....recently.

cant wait.

He's the one who was torn apart my AMS's business mate - who immediately saw that this guy didn't know the difference between debt and equity in his property portfolio. The UK deserves people like him giving property advice. I warmed to him when he got in the monkey suit at Harrods tho'. Bless.

JY

cant wait.

Skills are irrelevant. Working for the common good is obsolete. Follow your new idols and expand your BTL portfolio - it's the English dream.

Edited by HPCheese

Who gives a f*ckk as long as loads more people pile into the BTL market flooding it.

Diluting the market further, creating more voids so more pros bail out

then when it all goes t1tsuptastic it'll be more fun as there will be more posts on here about people losing money they tried to make by greed and opotunity rather than hard work.

F*ck em

f*ck em from the highest mountain :)

What will this show be about? Will he sit there hovering over his spreadsheet for an house, or will he head out looking in agents windows?

Or will the cameras follow him helping tenants to change light bulbs?

:lol:

You say that TTRTR. A landlord friend asked me to go to one of his properties to replace a two way switch. I was ages ringing the wiring through trying to trace the fault. I decided it must be a faulty switch contact somewhere and changed them both. Still nothing. After believing the couple that that they had tried a new bulb, I tried it for myself and found they replaced the bulb with another blown one. I don’t know it almost warrants sympathy for the misunderstood landlord.