House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Interesting Motley Fool Interview With John Maudlin

http://news.goldseek.com/MillenniumWaveAdv.../1148223720.php

"My view is that the Fed is going to continue to raise rates until it sees results that affect the housing market. Specifically, the Fed is targeting the price of your home -- they want it to stop going up. That's going to hurt homeowners, of course, but the Fed is mainly concerned with preventing inflation in the future. They're willing to inflict some pain today to save even more pain in the future. "

http://news.goldseek.com/MillenniumWaveAdv.../1148223720.php

"My view is that the Fed is going to continue to raise rates until it sees results that affect the housing market. Specifically, the Fed is targeting the price of your home -- they want it to stop going up. That's going to hurt homeowners, of course, but the Fed is mainly concerned with preventing inflation in the future. They're willing to inflict some pain today to save even more pain in the future. "

At last, someone talking sense!!!

This government are in so much denial! They think it will go away!

This guy says it right! Inflict pain now and stop pain in the future.

Its a bit like having gangreen in your hand. Either cut it off now and save the rest of your limbs or let it spread and kill you? Sometimes you have to cut off the hand. I think we are ignoring it, and its now spread to the whole arm - how long before it eats away at our vital organs? (lungs and heart i mean - not our gonads :blink: )

TB

Edited by teddyboy

This government are in so much denial! They think it will go away!

This guy says it right! Inflict pain now and stop pain in the future.

Its a bit like having gangreen in your hand. Either cut it off now and save the rest of your limbs or let it spread and kill you? Sometimes you have to cut off the hand. I think we are ignoring it, and its now spread to the whole arm - how long before it eats away at our vital organs? (lungs and heart i mean - not our gonads :blink: )

TB

"If it isn't hurting it isn't working"....I just had a flashback to the 80's :huh:

Edited by WSG

- how long before it eats away at our vital organs? (lungs and heart i mean - not our gonads :blink: )

TB

:lol::lol::lol: u r 2 late mate