House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Darker Law

I Want To Set Up A Band - Only White People Can Audition

I Want To Set Up A Band - Only White People Can Audition, Is this racist?

No that’s colourist !! No mention of race. :lol:

I do see you point and I and I agree with you 100%. Don’t forget the MOBO’s too. Music of black origin. I look forward to the day we have a MOWO !!

Guest Winners and Losers

Technically it is discrimination (i.e, you are discriminating against people, based on their colour, who could do the job). You need to be able prove that it is an aboslute requirement for the person to be black/white whatever - i.e. that a white person (for example) could not do the job. Tricky in this case and could be open to tribunal IMO.

Technically it is discrimination (i.e, you are discriminating against people, based on their colour, who could do the job). You need to be able prove that it is an aboslute requirement for the person to be black/white whatever - i.e. that a white person (for example) could not do the job. Tricky in this case and could be open to tribunal IMO.

That is my understanding also. I seem to recall that "the arts" may have some more leeway. You may have noticed I didn't question the fact it was only asking for females also. Again, perhaps the arts are afforded some protection. Is this right though?

Imagine I wanted to open a 1900s coffee shop and only wanted maids, and white ones at that, for authenticity. I imagine I'd be banged to rights for both gender and race discrimination.

I suppose we either have a diverse society or we don't. When adverts like the one I have highlighted appear, I would suggest we don't. It never hurt Eternal to have a white girl in the group. :lol:

NDL

Guest muttley

I took my daughter to an audition for "The Sound of Music" a couple of years ago.There were a few black and mixed race kids there too.They were all allowed to audition.

You need to be able prove that it is an aboslute requirement for the person to be black/white whatever - i.e. that a white person (for example) could not do the job.

That’s an easy one. They would simply say “dat a white dude has got noo riddum man” :lol:

Guest muttley

That’s an easy one. They would simply say “dat a white dude has got noo riddum man” :lol:

:lol::lol:

"I was the only black kid at my school. I realised I was different when I was the only one who could clap in time to the music in assembly" Junior Simpson.

I didnt realise Homeless and Justice were forming a band. Whats it gonna be called?

"I was the only black kid at my school. I realised I was different when I was the only one who could clap in time to the music in assembly" Junior Simpson.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it is legal to advertise for a specific purpose, for instance female toilet cleaner for girls toilet in a school, or black person to fill a vacancy for a black gospel quartet.

If you want to be an authentic R'n'b gal group who really don't want some slack-jawed pasty-faced girl spoiling the vibe - especially if you want to cross over to the lucrative US market. It took 15 years to get from Vanilla Ice to Eminem. Don't give yourself a mountain to climb.

rnb-creator.jpg

What's urban music anyway? I want to be the top Rural artist at the MOBO awards - I'm gonna do 'I got a Brand New Combine Harvester' in a 1920s Delta Blues Style. Can't see I'd have any competition. Gimme that award!

Well at least Svengalli Shalit's up and comming act "Mr Skillz and his Crazy Beeatches" seems to be an equal opportunity Pimpin' act.

Quality! :rolleyes:

mrskillz.jpg

I didnt realise Homeless and Justice were forming a band. Whats it gonna be called?

If you read the link you would know that they wanted “Black People” so it looks like you need to get your facts right before you go hugging a tree next time.

Blacks do dance better than whites , it’s true and not racist but as soon as another truth is pointed out like they also commit more crime as even many blacks themselves would accept then it becomes racist and the left-wing parasites come out the wood work en mass because they have nothing else better to do.

If you read the link you would know that they wanted “Black People” so it looks like you need to get your facts right before you go hugging a tree next time.

Blacks do dance better than whites , it’s true and not racist but as soon as another truth is pointed out like they also commit more crime as even many blacks themselves would accept then it becomes racist and the left-wing parasites come out the wood work en mass because they have nothing else better to do.

And mostly Male

Guest Winners and Losers

The White Supremesists

Guest Winners and Losers

WAL, what do you think's best hugging a tree or hugging shakerbaby, and wood you pine for him?

Nosey.

"Hugging" :unsure: Shakerbaby of course, and I should know ffs, I do it all the time! Do I sound like the kinda gal that pines. :rolleyes:

Guest Winners and Losers

The 'Righteous' Brothers :rolleyes: