House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Mason

Life Imprisonment For Deserters

I saw that too in the press this morning.

Big Brother at work again, control freakery by the Labour Party in preperation for the proposed War in Iran no doubt.

They had better get building the prisons, because there are very few service personell that would agree with an attack on Iran!!!. They learnt their lesson laying down their lives to support US foreign Policy.

I saw that too in the press this morning.

Big Brother at work again, control freakery by the Labour Party in preperation for the proposed War in Iran no doubt.

They had better get building the prisons, because there are very few service personell that would agree with an attack on Iran!!!. They learnt their lesson laying down their lives to support US foreign Policy.

Anybody know of an "Armed Services" internet forum or news blog where we can read what the lads at the sharp end really think of them putting their lives on the line. Not that line that defends the British population from invasion, but the line that dictates they put their lives on it to protect Anglo American Coporate Oil profits and NeoCon US foreign Policy objectives.

All we get on the BBC is "officers" saying the Armed Services are committed to a peaceful settlement in Iraq, and are supporting the Iraqi people in that quest. When the reality is, as defined by the UN Charter and International Law. The USA and the UK entered into an unprovocked Illegal War of Agression, a war in which we killed and even now three years down the line, cause on a daily basis to be killed innocent civillians.

It’s good to see the government pissing on the solders because we are heading for a revolution in the UK and with any luck the army will be on the side of common people and help defend us against the police state that is being built.

Catch 22 :rolleyes: wants to feed the world and being a left-wing hug a tree type person is going to always be against any military action even if white trash around him are killed but I agree with him and we should make the middle east safe and stop GW-Bush and his new world order plans but that’s because I want all these illegal immigrants that claim refugee status in the UK to be sent back home where they can live in peace.

Anybody know of an "Armed Services" internet forum or news blog where we can read what the lads at the sharp end really think of them putting their lives on the line. Not that line that defends the British population from invasion, but the line that dictates they put their lives on it to protect Anglo American Coporate Oil profits and NeoCon US foreign Policy objectives.

WWW.arrse.co.uk

Great news here for our boys out there Troop withdrawal

About time too. Surely this will make it harder for us to go back into the region if Iran flares up?

Keep on Dreaming.

Blair refused to set a timetable for the withdrawal of British troops and said their return home was governed by conditions on the ground.

He said a timetable would be dependent on the security situation and as Iraqi security forces slowly take over from international troops. Al-Maliki said that local army and police forces could slowly start taking control of some provinces as early as June.

"The important thing is that for the first time we have a government of national unity that crosses all boundaries and divides, that is there for a four year term and that it's directly elected by the votes of millions of Iraqi people," Blair said at the news conference with al-Maliki, who took office Saturday.

A senior British official traveling with Blair told the UK's Press Association the withdrawal of the present multi-national force should be accomplished within four years, with a handover to civilian control in several provinces during the summer.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/05...lair/index.html

besides, the areas we are due to pull out of are no worse than Moss side or Toxteth. The rel trouble lies in the other 2 provinces we control.

WWW.arrse.co.uk

Thanks,

I found that site Saturday after reading an article on BBC online about an Armed Forces Federation.

So I had a look in, debate mainly centred on "how many w@nks a day is considered safe" :D And an American Native Indian not in the forces, posting loads photo's his buddy had sent him. Showing mainly loads of of Iraqi kids thanking his bubby for being over there. Or maybe they were just smiling because they still had their heads on.

Justice, are you related to Without a Paddle as your assumptions are just as flawed as his :rolleyes: Voted Labour when I was young and impressionable, but have run my own businesses since 1972, employing people, so I dare say I'm a capitalist reallyif you must insist in pinning a label on me. However that does not mean by default you wish people to be impoverished, exploited, or killed to pad out the bottom line. Last week was the sad anniversary of the death of one of my Son's RAF mates out in Iraq, of course Iraqi's are dying by the skip load every day. I cannot think of any other country who's people have suffer war and oppression for decades since Anglo American oil companies took an interest in the place after the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

However what I find unnerving is the fact that we are in argreement on certain issues :P A Totalitarian New World Order. The idea that you bring democracy to a nation via the tip of a cruise missle is a lie. It is mearly a cover for the confiscation of anothers natural resources. Iraq has been sold off to the highest bidders bought and paid for in the blood of innocents. I dare say one day they will go to the ballot boxes without fear, instilled with a belief they are indeed free men. And then we will both share the equality of being owned by the "Industrial Military Complex" who have occupied our shores since the WW2.

WWW.arrse.co.uk

An excellent website. Wouldn't dream of posting over there as I'm not serving or ex-forces, but I lurk there occasionally as an antidote to the political correct shite I'm surrounded by.