House Price Crash Forum
BTman

Another One On Mse

Sorry if this has been highlighted.

Why are these people keeping hold of their BTL's?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=199817

err.........beacuse no bugger wants to buy it off them?

Just a wild stab in the dark. Which is what most of these muppets could do with :D:D

Its just unbeleivable.

Not even covering the rent now and they want to mew another 20k and it's IO.

You couldnt make this shit up, it is just astounding. :lol:

Its just unbeleivable.

Not even covering the rent now and they want to mew another 20k and it's IO.

His lender would be very interested to hear about this if it is a BTL mortgage. Usually you need interest cover of around 125%?

I currently have a buy to let flat where the mortgage payment is £850 (interest only). My rental income from the property is £550

I am speechless. What sort of idiot throws £300 away every month subsidising their tenants on an interest only mortgage. And that figure's not even taking into account maintenance costs. I just cannot believe there are people out there willing to throw money away like this. It's just not rational.

:huh:

Edited by devslim

err.........beacuse no bugger wants to buy it off them?

Just a wild stab in the dark. Which is what most of these muppets could do with :D:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL excellent shot.

leave em to it I say let them f*ck themselves up, I like to encourage people, It'll make the bang louder when it comes. And the clangers on the moon are gonna hear this one :)

How can anyone go into BTL without researching the tax implications first?

There are some very stupid people out there

CS

I assume they fell into it by circumstances - if they actually deliberately set out to go into btl then they are foolish beyond belief... [1]

There must be some magic land somewhere where the £300 loss a month means something else.

[1] If they read that and are insulted then I'm sorry but the figures don't make sense.

I assume they fell into it by circumstances - if they actually deliberately set out to go into btl then they are foolish beyond belief... [1]

There must be some magic land somewhere where the £300 loss a month means something else.

[1] If they read that and are insulted then I'm sorry but the figures don't make sense.

Well you see, paying in £300 a month is just like paying into your pension scheme......

Well you see, paying in £300 a month is just like paying into your pension scheme......

You pay in all that money and end up with nothing to show for it when you're 90? Hrm.

well, if renting is dead money then wtf would you call this?

Great reply from poster Nelly:

"Can I ask why you bother having a flat that makes a loss each month especially as it's on an idiots only mortgage, I mean interest only."

:lol: