House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
delboypass

Who Wants A Laugh On The Uk Immigration Crisis

It’s an open secret that many of the cleaners working in our hospitals are illegal immigrants and taking our jobs and that’s why all these new contract agencies have been created so that the NHS is insulated from this scandalous practice as they can just come out and say it’s not our fault, it’s our contractor.

Same has happened with traffic wardens a few months ago where a whole load of them got arrested as people clapped in the street.

Are you starting to understand just how corrupt our MP’s have become.

Guest Riser

but its cheap labour....

Do they get minimum wage?

More to the point if they are illegal how can they be paying tax?

They can be paying tax, because as said in the house the other day, not checks whatsoever are made for applications for National Insurance Numbers.

A Government in Chaos!!!.

It’s an open secret that many of the cleaners working in our hospitals are illegal immigrants and taking our jobs and that’s why all these new contract agencies have been created so that the NHS is insulated from this scandalous practice as they can just come out and say it’s not our fault, it’s our contractor.

Same has happened with traffic wardens a few months ago where a whole load of them got arrested as people clapped in the street.

Are you starting to understand just how corrupt our MP’s have become.

Justice, it may be a bit difficult for you to understand this concept, but many immigrants, both legal and illegal, do jobs that the indigenous population either can't or won't do. The pay may be too low, the hours too long or unsocial, but, to simply say, 'they're taking our jobs' is a load of tosh. The NHS cannot recruit enough home grown staff, the exiting career prospects offered as a traffic warden are not enough to attract many true Brits.

So, send them back to wherever might create lots of vacancies with noone to fill them. Of course, we could support higher wages, better enforcement of employers who abuse the system, more employment legislation - things i am in favour of - but there will be lots of criticism from organisations like the CBI, accusing the government of increasing red tape.

Justice, it may be a bit difficult for you to understand this concept, but many immigrants, both legal and illegal, do jobs that the indigenous population either can't or won't do. The pay may be too low, the hours too long or unsocial, but, to simply say, 'they're taking our jobs' is a load of tosh. The NHS cannot recruit enough home grown staff, the exiting career prospects offered as a traffic warden are not enough to attract many true Brits.

So, send them back to wherever might create lots of vacancies with noone to fill them. Of course, we could support higher wages, better enforcement of employers who abuse the system, more employment legislation - things i am in favour of - but there will be lots of criticism from organisations like the CBI, accusing the government of increasing red tape.

You will NEVER be able to fill all the jobs that "need" doing but the most important jobs WILL get done as employers will compete by offering higher wages and benefits to obtain employees.

This will benefit our people and force manufacturers to mechanise (invest in plant and machinery increasing productivity) or relocate to a lower wage economy.

I would suggest that the recent admission that immigration has suppressed wage inflation is tantamount to admitting "they're taking our jobs". Now this may be good news for the fat cat bosses, immigrants, immigration lawyers and the Labour party but it benefits few other people.

Edited by Solvent Celt

What a pathetic attempt to defend this incompetant government.

Lower the benifit system and hey presto more "willing" employees

and get rid of this stupid min wage and let employers employ (hire and fire)

Edited by Flat Bear

What a pathetic attempt to defend this incompetant government.

and get rid of this stupid min wage and let employers employ (hire and fire)

What, the stupdis minimum wage even David Cameron now supports? The stupid minimum wage that has lifted millions out of poverty? Pay less, and even fewer vacancies will be filled by non immigrants.

Let companies hire and fire? The Government positively boasts that we have a more deregulated jobs market than most of western Europe. Personally, i'd rather campaign to get rid of sweat shops in the developing world, rather than try and introduce them here

I agree, there's too many people better off on the dole.

All this talk of "job's british people won't do" is just a lame excuse for the PC brigade to make mass immigration into the UK look appealing.

British people used to do these job's before state benefits were so attractive.

The stupid minimum wage that has lifted millions out of poverty?

The stupid minimum wage which has pushed more and more unskilled jobs abroad and pushed more and more of the remaining unskilled British workers onto the dole to be replaced by more productive immigrants?

If the minimum wage is such a great idea, why not set it to 1000 pounds an hour and make us all millionaires?

Operate a more equitable system of work and pay.

How can it be so that a Cleaner earns minimum wage cleaning the office of someone who gets a 2 million bonus.

Or in the Public Sector, Gay Rights Officer on 150k having his keyboard cleaned by someone on minimum wage.

Something else to think about, the bosses of the cleaning companies are screwing the system, Tonies Cronies at play. My local Council pays a contractor to clean 5 Public Lav's once a day, the cost to the Taxpayer 80k per annum.

Work it out, I bet there are loads of single parents who would love to earn half that, for what is 4 hours work a day.

Maybe HSBC should pay people more than £5ph to clean their offices? I'm sure they could afford it, it's called a market. Does society at large benefit from the wage supression caused by mass economic immigration?

The CBI would support slavery or child labour if they thought they could get people to work for less money.

Operate a more equitable system of work and pay.

How can it be so that a Cleaner earns minimum wage cleaning the office of someone who gets a 2 million bonus.

Or in the Public Sector, Gay Rights Officer on 150k having his keyboard cleaned by someone on minimum wage.

Something else to think about, the bosses of the cleaning companies are screwing the system, Tonies Cronies at play. My local Council pays a contractor to clean 5 Public Lav's once a day, the cost to the Taxpayer 80k per annum.

Work it out, I bet there are loads of single parents who would love to earn half that, for what is 4 hours work a day.

And which government was it that forced local councils to put cleaning, bin collection, etc out to tender? Not Labour. I've got an idea. Council employees to provide services, without having to make a profit for shareholders. Pay them a bonsu for cleaners streets. it will be cheaper than contracting out to the 'lowest bidder'.

In the US there have been exactly the sme concerns about immigrants used as cheap labour. The better regulated the labour market, hte less likely this will happen. Its probably true that some members of the government, both officials and politicians, have seen that cheap immigrant labour keeps wage inflation down. The ones who really benefit are the wealthy who get cheap food (thanks Chinese cockle pickers), and provide cheap services (any one for an au pair?)

But blaming immigrants for taking our jobs, as I said, is simplistic rubbish.

At the risk of repeating myself...I would suggest that the recent admission that immigration has suppressed wage inflation is tantamount to admitting "they're taking our jobs". Now this may be good news for the fat cat bosses, immigrants, immigration lawyers and the Labour party but it benefits few other people.

The better regulated the labour market, hte less likely this will happen.

But the government have shown time and time again that they are completely incapable of enforcing the regulations we already have nevermind and more.

But the government have shown time and time again that they are completely incapable of enforcing the regulations we already have nevermind and more.

The government doesn't care if legislation works or not - only that it gives the electorate the correct impression at the time the legislation is created.

Indeed. The blame lies solely at the door of the government who permit and encourage hundreds of thousands of poor immigrants to live in squalor and work for a pittance. Then they ignore the impact this influx has on local services and claim it is excellent because it keeps down wages.

Remove all the illegal immigrants, and I am sure having once been an empire, having fought and won two world wars, having rebuilt London from the bottom up in the Blitz, I am sure we will have both the mind and the resources to work out how we are going to get the sh*t stains cleaned from our toilets without incurring Trillions of pounds in costs for additional housing, Social Disturbances, Crime Waves, Turf Wars, and Religious wars on our streets.

Remove all the illegal immigrants, and I am sure having once been an empire, having fought and won two world wars, having rebuilt London from the bottom up in the Blitz, I am sure we will have both the mind and the resources to work out how we are going to get the sh*t stains cleaned from our toilets without incurring Trillions of pounds in costs for additional housing, Social Disturbances, Crime Waves, Turf Wars, and Religious wars on our streets.

Agreed

What, the stupdis minimum wage even David Cameron now supports? The stupid minimum wage that has lifted millions out of poverty? Pay less, and even fewer vacancies will be filled by non immigrants.

Let companies hire and fire? The Government positively boasts that we have a more deregulated jobs market than most of western Europe. Personally, i'd rather campaign to get rid of sweat shops in the developing world, rather than try and introduce them here

Since when were there millions in real poverty in this country, as opposed to poverty defined by relative wealth? Go to India if you want to see mass real poverty-insufficient food, shelter, clean water-coz you won't find it in the UK (unless truly poor people have DVD players, mobile phones and playstations.)

S.

This Governments definition of poverty is indeed laughable.

I think it is something like, ever family must have after household expenses 250 quid a week to spend on Cinema, Trainers, Shell Suits, Sattelite Dishes, and Big Bruver TXT messages.

This Governments definition of poverty is indeed laughable.

I think it is something like, ever family must have after household expenses 250 quid a week to spend on Cinema, Trainers, Shell Suits, Sattelite Dishes, and Big Bruver TXT messages.

Chavtastic! :lol:

Well, if we manage to remove all illegal immigrants we will be the only country in the world to have succeeded.

I have no doubts that we capable of doing anything. Your view, Laurejon, does fly somewhat in the face of the globalisation agenda. And the Tebbit agenda too. I mean, all these people have done is to get on their bikes...Yossa Patel. Gizza job.

And even if we get rid of the illegals, what are we going to do with legal immigrants? I work with several Australians, who no doubt, lower the cost of wages. Or the Poles? Or latvians? Get rid of the Aussies and east Europeans and i don't have much hope for the pub and restuarant trade.

Like I said, its a complex issue that needs a wider debate. Economically illiterate rabble rousers from the BNP DO NOT help the search for a solution.